• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Pkaz01

I am glad McD had no interest in Deng. I have a feeling he is going to make a move before the deadline but i dont know if its for young or hayward

giri

I am glad McD had no interest in Deng. I have a feeling he is going to make a move before the deadline but i dont know if its for young or hayward
If he gets Hayward what do they give up and does it put them over.

At this point is anyone sure Hayward can put up better numbers than dragic or Bledsoe.

zychi

Banned
Sorry to see Deng go. But bulls doctors have basically tried to kill him and rose. Cle giving lebron another ring with this trade and waive. Maybe lebron will go back if he has kyrie,
Melo and himself on cle.

Bulls in full tank mode, i will be sad when they trade noah and let thibs go :/

thekad

Banned
If the Bulls want to save some more money for no reason, Rockets will take Dunleavy off their hands for Brewer's unguaranteed contract.

Pkaz01

If he gets Hayward what do they give up and does it put them over.

At this point is anyone sure Hayward can put up better numbers than dragic or Bledsoe.
I dont think hed be giving up either one to get him. I dont know what utah needs but we can also go after him in the off season which is something i expect them to do.

Also there isnt really a one piece thats going to put us over. If we go for someone like love the depth we would lose would ruin everything.

Our best bet is to sign younger players and hope one of them pulls a paul george or a roy hibbert and takes their game to a new level. The pacers model with depth development seems like a good role model

Ahahaha everyone thought I was stupid when I said the Cavs would try to flip Bynum for Deng and that it never would happen.

Look who's foolish now.

snack

What? When we draft Jabari, get Mirotic, and sign Melo, and a 100% Rose comes , things are going to be looking real good next year.
Haha dawg! Chicago is not even leading the pack for the tank. Unless they start a five man rotation from their farm team, you're dreaming homie.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Dude isn't even 24 yet and plays great on both sides of the ball. How many other SF's out there would you rather have other than Lebron?
Durant, Melo, Deng
I see?

Deng for Varejao and Waiters. Make it happen.
Oh?
We could of had Barnes but noooo. Fire Chris Grant, that idiot better not trade for Deng or Turner.
But?
That would be supremely stupid, Deng is expiring and we're not paying him 8-10M a year to resign. Instead of trading for an aging wing with a ton of minutes who MIGHT push us into a 7/8 seed, why not tank?
Make up your damn mind!
For the last time, we're not trading for Luol Deng. It doesn't make sense when he's on an expiring deal. If we wiff on LeBron in free agency he'll still be around and we wouldn't have moved anything to get him.

It's not going to happen, speculate all you want though.
#assets

Ahahaha everyone thought I was stupid when I said the Cavs would try to flip Bynum for Deng and that it never would happen.

Look who's foolish now.
Read above and let us know!

I see?

Oh?

But?

Make up your damn mind!

#assets

Read above and let us know!
hehehehehe_duck.gif

So glad I didn't have to look for these

lol Cavs.

They hurt their tank, get crushed in round 1, and either lose Deng for nothing or overpay Deng a lot to stay.

This will end badly for them.

Bulls did the right move all things considered. With their own pick and Bobcats pick, they had to tank once Rose went down.

And that Sacramento pick might materialize. Who knows if in 2016 the Kings are the 9th or 10th seed out West. It's possible. It's worth a shot for the Bulls.

PS: Reilo just sonned that cat.

Pretty sure I said Bynum could be flipped to Chicago once he threw his temper tantrum, but keep taking old quotes and trying to create a narrative. I'm sitting here laughing at how you just went into my history to try and spin a post, it's flattering yet creepy.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Bulls knew he wasn't going to sign so only move they had was to shave salary and try to get picks. Sad it came to this because deng was a warrior and he will be missed. Another slap in the face to thibs who loved Deng.

reilo

Pretty sure I said Bynum could be flipped to Chicago once he threw his temper tantrum, but keep taking old quotes and trying to create a narrative. I'm sitting here laughing at how you just went into my history to try and spin a post, it's flattering yet creepy.

Yeah... what spin. I am seriously... yeah. What?

Deng for Varejao and Waiters. Make it happen.
I read that on FTS earlier but Kyrie and Dion do not have a good relation by any means.

We could of had Barnes but noooo. Fire Chris Grant, that idiot better not trade for Deng or Turner.

giri

From our long lost broham

cuevas: can you pst in the nba thread that I am deeply saddened by the departure of deng
cuevas: also fk da knicks

Bulls tank just got cheaper.. Bulls know how to draft so that pick could turn into something. Idk what was the point in all of this for the cavs side, they win 3 more games than they would have with bynum? Lord Deng will teach his winning ways to Bennett?

If Deng can mentor Bennett into something that resembles a basketball player, then this trade might not be that bad. If I was Cavs GM, I would have just cut Bynum.. IF there is one thing cavs need, it is draft picks.

Kellen

@JeffZillgitt
Have been told Luol Deng's reps wanted $15-16 million/season. Trade now gives Bulls time to waive Bynum before his deal is full guaranteed.

"Old" posts he says. From November 27th, 2013. "Old" posts.
From over a month ago? In an NBA thread? Yes, that's old. Nice try though, I can't believe you're so interested in me! Want to come over and meet my parents? Since you're so interested in skewing history I figured you'd like to take a look at my family tree :)

reilo

That's the best you can do? zzZZZzzzzZzzzzZzz

Your best #asset are the clown shoes you own.

From over a month ago? In an NBA thread? Yes, that's old. Nice try though, I can't believe you're so interested in me! Want to come over and meet my parents? Since you're so interested in skewing history I figured you'd like to take a look at my family tree :)
let me get some sour patches too!

Top Bottom