• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What they say?

JVG asked Pop what his feelings were after the 3rd quarter where they are destroying the Mavs. So Pop did this.

sL6kiEf.png

The whole thing was awkard and funny.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lol so he can get stripped?

Everyone on the Rockets turns the ball over.

Sampson interview at half - "Maybe you don't get the rebound but don't let that guy get the rebound"

God damn coaches are drunk now. He could have worded boxing out better or simply said that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Only down 5 to the Lakers at home. Rockets have a whole lot of heart in them.

Dwight and Lin said they were still angry about the last Lakers game. I wonder how they will feel after they lose this one.

NOT EVEN AS A JOKE
Mark Jackson can fix him in 10 minutes. He's going to be not the gunner Golden State wanted, but the gunner Golden State needed. A silent, stealthy figure who will turn Klay Thompson inside out and have Steph Curry demanding a trade by the end of the year.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The Lakers will make a comeback in the 4th and steal this game. I just know it!

Matrix

Wow Rockets actually playing with effort and some D. Wonder who lit that fire, I'm sure it wasn't McFail.

Matrix

lolz kelly got euro stepped so badly

Top Bottom