• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This team is coached so badly.

Forever

Banned
It was a weak flagrant call but I've never liked him. The fact he didn't just let go of him after it is what's aggravating.

Looked to me like he was just in an awkward position and couldn't get out instantly.

Well whatever that's the league these days.

Matrix

I'm not sure wtf McFail thought starting Ronnie Brewer was the smart thing to do. He's barley played this season and he's worthless on O.

Was 4 vs 5 the majority of that 1st quarter.

thekad

Banned
I'm not sure wtf McFail thought starting Ronnie Brewer was the smart thing to do. He's barley played this season and he's worthless on O.

Was 4 vs 5 the majority of that 1st quarter.
If there's one thing a D'Antoni coached team can do well, it's not guarding someone. McFail played right into his hand.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The Rockets shouldn't struggle to beat such a depleted team like the Lakers with the depth of talent they have in their roster.

Matrix

Rockets don't even know how to get the ball to Dwight.

Shitty coached team.

Top Bottom