• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Fjordson

A loss to the Nets after going up 16 is a pretty shitty way to end the winning streak. Oh well. Tough to complain too much about a 6-1 road trip.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin that was an amazing post entry pass to Dwight!

smh Rockets never had this bs trouble throwing it into past centers. These players just are not learning.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Nets are on fire, no lookin back for the celts at this point. Only speed bump left is philly in the division.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hack a Dwight...so fun!

They're currently 7th seed, they're definitely "contenders". Now if you want to talk about the meaning it was used it, be my guest.

Playoff contender? Okay

But I'm pretty sure when people use "contender" without playoffs before it, it means championship contender

Probably won't be able to do any games this month unless you catch me at the right time, got a lot of shit going on

You should check out the Park if it works though it's actually kinda addicting...

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
This Wolves all bench lineup is horrifying. I thought we fixed this, Rick. You need one of Love or Pek out there at all times.

Matrix

Matrix

This is awful.

Matrix

Fuck you Pringles. Cover your ugly mug.

Top Bottom