• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

giri

the suns are the niners to the blazer's packers

.....that probably made zero sense

None. But i get the gist.

Also, i think you can add part of the "contender" statement to the fact that most people are predicting the suns will make a big trade.

But i'm not so certain. McD wants a young, either all star now or soon will be, player back. I'm not sure they're going to get it with all of their late 1st picks. But you never know.

Gotta say, Nets did a great job coming back from that early hole to grab this one.

Looks like PP and KG are making buckets. That might be the diff. Grats on 4 in a row

Every player that always has the ball in his hands will TO the ball more frequently, but it's the way Curry turns it over.

He's too loosey goosey with the ball. It's a different TO prone than Jeremy Lin. Lin can get completely overwhelmed and cough the ball up. Curry loses the ball from errant passes and other kinds of unforced errors.

Nothing stops this tank.

That Grammy trip's gonna bring us to Utah territory.

lakers are 1-9 in their last 10. worst in the league.
were going to be worse than utah at this pace!
giphy.gif

He looked good. Minus that defensive play where he left his man and picked up a bad blocking foul.
Im in the behind the basket zone right now, so much easier to watch defense

Jesus christ the Love Pek combo looks even worse up close on D...Love especially when rotating to help. Turiaf on the other hand is great

Dragic scares me every time he gets the ball

Anybody have an article incorporating regression analysis that proxies college steal rate for quickness in the NBA in a predictive model for performance in the NBA? Need to win an argument with a friend.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Anybody have an article incorporating regression analysis that proxies college steal rate for quickness in the NBA in a predictive model for performance in the NBA? Need to win an argument with a friend.
IWMTB19!

Top Bottom