• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Vire

Ugh, all these rumors about Bynum are making me nervous. I really don't want him in a Heat uniform.

Vire

Yes you do. A few minutes on Hibbert will keep LeBron/Bosh fresh.
He's a fucking moron and a cancer to the locker room. He lacks integrity and does not represent a Miami Heat center. Alonzo played battling kidney disease, he was strong willed and had a desire to win.

I just really don't like him, especially after the clothesline hook he gave. I rather lose then win with him.

Wait what, i stopped following when the suns were down 7 with like 2 mins to go.

Wut.

Never give up on your team if they're trailing the Wolves in the 4th quarter. As long as it's less than 20 the Wolves can easily (and likely) choke the lead away. If it's larger than that they're usually alright in preserving it, barely.

Pkaz01

Never give up on your team if they're trailing the Wolves in the 4th quarter. As long as it's less than 20 the Wolves can easily (and likely) choke the lead away. If it's larger than that they're usually alright in preserving it, barely.

wuew.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Schedule watching a bit, and it looks like OKC got a tough stretch coming up:

@DEN, MIL, @MEM, @HOU, GSW, SAC, POR, @SAS

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Doesn't he have stint on? It doesn't make it that much harder...

*shrug*

The stint makes it immobile. He can't bend the finger. Of course it makes it more difficult. I'm not saying it makes it impossible, but to think getting a triple-double with a broken finger is "whatever", then I don't know what to tell you.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Holy shit... Jared with another flagrant. It's pretty clear he's not actually trying to do these lol, he's got himself in a bad habbit of bringing his hands down.

Top Bottom