• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

snack

wuew.gif

hahahaha

Smokey

ESPN just illustrated how trash lakers are. There stats over the last 10 goes would make them last in the league extrapolated to the full season

lol

The stint makes it immobile. He can't bend the finger. Of course it makes it more difficult. I'm not saying it makes it impossible, but to think getting a triple-double with a broken finger is "whatever", then I don't know what to tell you.
The broken finger is on his left hand.Batum himself said it doesn't affect him mich since his right hand is his strong hand. Yea it handicaps him little but a triple double with a broken finger on your off hand isn't that much better than a regular triple double.

*shrug*

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The broken finger is on his left hand.Batum himself said it doesn't affect him mich since his right hand is his strong hand. Yea it handicaps him little but a triple double with a broken finger on your off hand isn't that much better than a regular triple double.

*shrug*

Wow, okay. I forgot that players only dribble and rebound with their strong hand.

linsivvi

ESPN just illustrated how trash lakers are. There stats over the last 10 goes would make them last in the league extrapolated to the full season

lol

Yeah because taking a small sample of games and extrapolate them makes sense.

Let's go a step further and extrapolate to all future seasons, why don't you?

The Lakers will probably end up signing Love. If they manage to net Embiid to play next to Love, they'd have the best frontcourt in the league by a country mile.

Anybody have an article incorporating regression analysis that proxies college steal rate for quickness in the NBA in a predictive model for performance in the NBA? Need to win an argument with a friend.

Hollinger's initial draft writeup (and he uses regression analysis) mentions explicitly the importance of steal rate for college players though not specifically in relation to quickness.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72515

Since he's working in a front office now, I think that might have more weight in arguments than apbrmetrics posts (whether it should or should not is definitely debatable though), but I don't know.

lol

You mean to tell me a Marshall-Meeks-WesJohnson-Pau-Sacre team would be the worst team in the league?

Are you sure?

ARE YOU!?

Cloudy

Banned
@APkrawczynski: Love called out Barea and Cunningham for sulking on the bench. This #TWolves team is anything but one right now.

@APkrawczynski: Barea already took exception to Love merely saying "5 bench points is not OK" v. Dallas. Can only imagine how this plays out.

Oh boy

MVP

Banned
Ugh, all these rumors about Bynum are making me nervous. I really don't want him in a Heat uniform.

Why not? It's not like he's gonna affect the locker room in any way, this isn't a squad full of young guys trying to make the playoffs. He'll either perform up to par or not play. At the very least he'll take some pressure off Oden to be the Hibbert stopper.

When troublemakers sign with a dynasty, they usually fall in line. Old Bulls with Rodman, a few Patriots players, even current Heat with Beasley, etc. They know that you can put all type of excuses with other teams, but if you can't mesh well while being on the best team in the world, then you're an embarassment.

I don't think bynum would ever take the minimum just to ride the bench . He already said utilization is one of his most important factors, he won't get that on the Heat.

I wouldn't be worried about his attitude, Kobe kept him in check. With Lebron, Wade, Riles, Zo etc he would be gone at the first sign of BS.

I don't even think bynum fits from a personnel standpoint. he is really slow footed and the miami defense requires a lot of rotating. I am really not confident in him picking up on any of this. and even if he does, not sure how much effort he will give

I was convinced we wouldn't pursue him buuuuuut we did get dampier a few years back...still, can't see who they would be cutting

Top Bottom