• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Soonri

I can't believe I'm saying this, but McHale is a frontrunner for Coach of the Year. Just a heck of a job with this Rockets team on the defensive end. Helps to have an MVP-calibur player in Harden too.

Is harden really gonna score all our OT points lol

nope. Bev wants a few

I can't believe I'm saying this, but McHale is a frontrunner for Coach of the Year. Just a heck of a job with this Rockets team on the defensive end. Helps to have an MVP-calibur player in Harden too.

Harden learned defense in the offseason. Makes a world of difference on this team. This game we would have been blown out in last year given how much we struggle on offense

Fjordson

Beverly dagger.

Impressive road win on the second half of a back to back after a tough game in Golden State. And it's not like Sacramento is garbage. Rockets are scary good.

WorldStar

Banned
fucking sac gotta end it per the usual

fuk this, gn gaf

Beverly dagger.

Impressive road win on the second half of a back to back after a tough game in Golden State. And it's not like Sacramento is garbage. Rockets are scary good.

didnt they get blown out @ gsw? i had to turn it off early but didnt they lose by like 20 or something. idk but they didnt look good. a loss to gsw followed by a win against sac is far from impressive lol

Fjordson

Minus Boogie, they pretty much are.
They're not that good, but on the road and short handed. I still give Houston credit.

I'm not sure how they're doing this with all the injuries and with a coach who has looked terrible at times in the past. It's impressive. West is just too stacked this year.

WorldStar

Banned
doesnt look good that houston is struggling against sactown w/ no cousins, even with no howard

they gonna have some serious playoffs issues

RedAssedApe

Banned
lakers are finally interesting. now kobe just needs to threaten to beat up swaggy p...and iggy needs to make a diss track about vanessa. lmao

lakers are finally interesting. now kobe just needs to threaten to beat up swaggy p...and iggy needs to make a diss track about vanessa. lmao

Swaggy P is the only dude that can help Kobe carry a game though. If anything he should beat up one of the useless guy like Sacre or something.

Cavs didn't do too bad with no LeBron, and Kyrie even getting hurt during the game.

Delly's been playing great though. Still a real big need for that rim protector, hope they can get a good one soon.

Cavs didn't do too bad with no LeBron, and Kyrie even getting hurt during the game.

Delly's been playing great though. Still a real big need for that rim protector, hope they can get a good one soon.

LeBron telling the team "see this is my team yea I see you Kyrie you need me bitch. I'm the king this is my team I sit out we lose!"

LeBron the mastermind!

Blablurn

ogdjs6q.png

Soonri

Mavs just caught a SERIOUS break with Bogut and Lee out on Saturday. Unfortunately, they still lose because Steph and Klay will just light them up from 3.

Top Bottom