• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

J2 Cool

Rose with one of his best games this season. Kind of cool to see him making the big shots down the stretch again. First 30pt effort since Mar. 2012

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Raps suddenly turned it on in the fourth.

Definitely need to win these next few games, got a crazy stretch coming up at the end of December into the new year.

Just following the Cavs game via ESPN box score and tracking. LeBron is having a monster game, Kyrie's shot only started falling in the fourth, but kind of too late. Love has been silent this second half, from a box score perspective. I think he's scoreless since half? On the other side, you have Ryan Anderson 8-14 behind the arc.

phanphare

Banned
damn hell of an effort for the hornets

can't help but think how that would have played out if we didn't have to limit mkg's minutes and he played in both over times.

Soonri

Sacre and Lin are just ridiculous with some of these decisions. Lin is proving that he deserves to start though

It's hilarious that Byron Scott thought he needed Ronnie Price's defense. Dude isn't any better than Jeremy on that end.

Also it would be really nice if the Lakers could close so that Mavs could have a chance to move up in the standings.

It's hilarious that Byron Scott thought he needed Ronnie Price's defense. Dude isn't any better than Jeremy on that end.

Also it would be really nice if the Lakers could close so that Mavs could have a chance to move up in the standings.

Bring it. I say that knowing that if I had to bet my life, I'd pick the Mavs to win tomorrow.

The fan in me is pretty ballsy though. :)

Soonri

Bring it.
I still think the Mavs will lose tomorrow, just because the Mavs can't really check Steph or Klay on a consistent basis... but I feel slightly more optimistic with Bogut out.

e: Helluva shot by Kobe. Also I laugh at all the Lakers/Kobe fans out to see Kobe not pass Jordan.

If the Lakers lose this game it's going to put a damper on an otherwise great NBA night.

LOL...Kobe left Green WIDE open, AND he threw the bad pass.

Kobe is great, but he's not team great...AT ALL.

Top Bottom