• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

I thought I'd be really mad after last night's loss, but I'm not. It felt like a typical Denver b2b honestly. I'm still optimistic we can get our chenistry right and make a strong push in the second half. But he am in it's hard seeing us with a losing record. PEACE.

Irving put weight on it as he was being helped to the locker room. Who knows. At the very least, I doubt he returns tonight.

No James, no Irving. Love, welcome back to Minnesota.

Letting the kings run all the way down the court with 4 seconds left to get a dunk. That is just the embodiment of bad defense. Come on rockets.

MELO AIN'T SAFE!! LMAO!

Knicks need to continue to suck so the Mavs can rob them of Iman Shumpert. They owned the Tyson trade so hard.
tyson is wack and doesnt show up in the playoffs. you got felton which is trash so it was not an owned trade at all.shump is not that great, in fact most fans want him out.

Top Bottom