• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

UnJMkih.gif

Cloudy

Banned
Oh come on, Ninja. Don't act like you don't enjoy beating the Spurs. Swaggy being so entertaining is also a bonus. We can't have that if we are tanking

Gortat considers himself "black". His reasons why are pretty bad. Basically it is "I have an easy going attitude and disposition and I like to joke around, therefore I have a black soul."

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014...-gortat-clack-soul-bradley-beal-wizards-quote

What?

WHAT?!?

Not happy with that comment. He needs to get out more (I know he's not a US citizen) so he doesn't just think being laid back + a jokester = black guy. Sheesh.

Go Dubs!!!

Go Wahoos!!!! (soccer)

Fjordson

At Dallas with no Bogut. Today's gonna be tough.

Also, did anyone see that Bob Myers said the Warriors are reaching out to Ray Allen? Pretty interesting, wonder how much he has left.

Soonri

At Dallas with no Bogut. Today's gonna be tough.

Also, did anyone see that Bob Myers said the Warriors are reaching out to Ray Allen? Pretty interesting, wonder how much he has left.
Unless the Mavs guards decided to stop going under screens, they still have no chance. Parsons is also out with back spasms so we might struggle for some offense.

e: Predictably, Dubs start off fast. It would be nice if the Mavs could, like, not leave Klay or Steph open.

Cloudy

Banned
GS will overwhelm you if you don't have an elite scorer that can keep the game close. There is no way to really shut this team down so you have to score with them and hope Klay/Steph miss shots

Soonri

If any Dubs fan was surprised at this then you really don't know how good your team is

Meanwhile Mavs need to find someone to foist Jameer Nelson on and get another perimeter defender

Fjordson

Our offense was awful down the stretch, lucky we can play defense.

Really nice win on the road, though. Great games from Klay and Dray.

Fjordson

I'm so used to watching Warrior teams who did nothing but lose. It's so weird watching nothing but wins.
Yeah, it's a little surreal.

Western playoffs are going to be so brutal, though. I mean Dallas is the 7th seed right now :lol and even if they move up, there will just be another quality team sliding into that spot. Or even Phoenix at 8th (possibly OKC eventually). And fuck dropping to 3rd to play the Spurs in the first round. Gonna be tough matchups all over the place.

Cloudy

Banned
TFInUHL.png

I'd have put Klay over Gasol if positions didn't matter. It was also tough to leave Harden off.

East frontcourt is a total wasteland.

And fuck dropping to 3rd to play the Spurs in the first round. Gonna be tough matchups all over the place.

I don't think you should fear the Spurs if healthy. Lakers have played both teams twice and we would be 2-0 vs. the Spurs if Kobe wasn't sick the first game. I felt we had ZERO chance vs. GS lol

TFInUHL.png

I'd have put Klay over Gasol if positions didn't matter. It was also tough to leave Harden off.

East frontcourt is a total wasteland.

I don't think you should fear the Spurs if healthy. Lakers have played both teams twice and we would be 2-0 vs. the Spurs if Kobe wasn't sick the first game. I felt we had ZERO chance vs. GS lol

Blake Griffin over DMC? Hell no. And Harden over Kobe as of right now.

Top Bottom