• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

I rage quit on the Dolphins game and just rage quit on the Heat game. C'mon WWE, don't let me dow-...*rage quits preemptively*. PEACE.

Fjordson

Ugh. Another five minutes of this godawful shit.

I rage quit on the Dolphins game and just rage quit on the Heat game. C'mon WWE, don't let me dow-...*rage quits preemptively*. PEACE.
Lmao, I rage quit on the Niners game. Wish I could rage quit this Warriors game.

Melo has no conscience lmao

Raptors gonna win the finals lol. They're too good

Man, the lack of Derozan is exposing them a lot. They're defensively weaker, they get to the line far left, they are far less clutch in the 4th. Raps get to the second round but that's about all I see them doing this year. Still a great result for a team that a year ago was looking like a disaster.

Jonm1010

Banned
I stopped watching when it was an 8 point deficit and now I see they're 6 points up with 15 seconds left in OT wtf. DAMN

We rode Evans all the way into the loss column. Kind of was a theme to start the season, then he started learning his lesson but after a hot start he couldn't help but try and force everything down the stretch.

I didn't expect to win this game but the fact we had everything in place to win and did such a poor job down the stretch of keeping ourselves in a position to keep the lead is extremely demoralizing.

Cloudy

Banned
You'd have thought Kobe got the record tonight with the game stoppage and what not. I know MJ is the GOAT but all this fanfare is kind of disrespectful to the longevity of Kareem and Malone.

I'd have liked Kobe to shout out to those guys in his postgame interview but I don't think he did.

There's a pretty large gap between the 8 seed and the 7 seed in the west. I'm pretty sure OKC will take that 8 spot. I know its early, but if it should get to that point should Golden State tank just a tad to not face them first round?

Fjordson

There's a pretty large gap between the 8 seed and the 7 seed in the west. I'm pretty sure OKC will take that 8 spot. I know its early, but if it should get to that point should Golden State tank just a tad to not face them first round?
If it's doable then that would be ideal. Though even then, facing Dallas or the Clips in the first round would still be fucking brutal.

But I'm not totally confident GS will even hold onto the top seed. I think we'll be top 3, just maybe not #1.

edit: just noticed New Orleans' shooting cooled off in the game today down to 46%. 23 games now without a Golden State opponent shooting 50%.

Cloudy

Banned

I do not think OKC can beat this GS team without HCA. Westbrook and KD will both have to play defense too.

GS should fear no one if healthy IMO

Kerr is unbelievably lucky that he inherited one of the best teams in the NBA. Imagine how different we would be looking at him now if he was coaching the knicks.

He's a genius in my book! Guy played under Phil Jackson, and Pop. He was a GM and even though he wasn't amazing during his tenure that's valuable lessons he learned.

He's smart, he did a little bit of everything remember when he was in the media? He wasn't just pigeonholed to one trade within the NBA. Took notes, and now has fuse into the ultimate mega coach!

Cloudy

Banned
Eh, it wasn't great, but given who else is on the floor and that the clock was down to 5 it's not the worst ever.

The reason I ask is because this is a classic example of Kobe being a "ball hog" and shooting over 2 guys. If he misses that and they lose, folks would have said, why not pass to Wes (even though he'd been hesitant on a 3 a few seconds ago).

Top Bottom