• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Soonri

Wonder what can the Mavs give up

Exactly. I'd like Rondo on the Mavs, but I don't know what Cuban's going to put together to GET him. I'm not eager on giving up picks unless Mavs know he is going to resign with them as well.

E: Also Woj tweeting it gives me pause, because Mavs are REALLY good at keeping trade stuff keeping stuff silent (thanks to Cubes). If it's for real, it'll probably be Marc Stein or one of Dallas' local reporters breaking it.

Soonri

@ESPNSteinLine ESPN sources say Celtics & Mavs in substantive discussions on deal that would send Rajon Rondo to Dallas for multiple picks/package of vets

Okay, NOW I am more interested in this deal. But Cubes better have a way of getting Rondo to resign because giving up picks for a half-season rental is going to screw the Mavs post-Dirk.

E: beaten

jbug617

Banned
I would do a deal with the Knicks because they have an expiring and probably take on more C's bad contracts (Gerald Wallace). Don't know their draft pick situation though.

Soonri

LOL Z-Bo pushed Timmy in the back on that 3. This game doe

E: WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!! QUADRUPLE OVER TIME LET'S GO! MORE MINUTES ON EACH TEAM!!!!

Top Bottom