• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Soonri

Tough news for Bogut. Dubs still have the record and a good enough team to make it through most of the NBA though.

Meanwhile...

cbsprt.co/1yWPDvk

Let's go Cubes. Let's rob NYK again.

Can't believe how many people overrated the Suns "small" backcourt. Isaiah, Bledsoe, Dragic...all good players. Not game changers though.
I think the Suns are seriously considering moving IT2. I watched them in Dallas without him and Dragic + Bledsoe looked WAY better than with him. Not sure if he's a chemistry problem or a basketball problem, but it's not looking good for them with OKC nipping at their heels.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So is Parker out for the season or a month or so? I heard dislocated kneecap and couldn't help but think of Shaun Livingston.

Misterhbk

What centers are available that GS could pick up or trade for? Clearly Bogut is not going to ever have a full season of health. He needs to play Tim Duncan mins to at least make sure he's avaliable. Christ.

What centers are available that GS could pick up or trade for? Clearly Bogut is not going to ever have a full season of health. He needs to play Tim Duncan mins to at least make sure he's avaliable. Christ.

#15 draft pick.

Ezeli + Speights + limited Bogut next season...plus drafting a C/PF with the 15th pick.

Harrison Barnes = Hannibal Lector

Nets are an absolute joke. Nice to see Wade carry his team reminds me of the old days...lol

Knicks are garbage as well.

This All-Star game is in NY right, man it sucks that Melo will make it probably on vote status. But none of these teams deserve an all-star selection this year.

So I don't think Mark Jackson will do commentary for a Warriors game? Is it just JVG and an ESPN anchor?

These Warriors are too good.... Man if Bogut is out, they should consider trading for Monroe.

tchocky

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 42s43 seconds ago
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo RT ESPN sources say Bucks' Jabari Parker expected to miss rest of his rookie season with a suspected torn ACL

Top Bottom