• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

Great win. That was a legit great win. The fans needed that. The team needed that. Fuck you LeBron. You broke up a dynasty. Enjoy low IQ Waiters ball. Leggo Miami. We already won. PEACE.

GBy4DdH.jpg

kek

Still remember when Boozer missed the first month or so from breaking his hand falling down the steps. That might have been the most beneficial injury for us because all the bench guys get confidence.

Still remember when Boozer missed the first month or so from breaking his hand falling down the steps. That might have been the most beneficial injury for us because all the bench guys get confidence.

"falling down" Everyone knows he punched a wall or something being pissed or something during his divorce of his wife.

TTG

Watching Lebron play this year, another reason for why he left is becoming apparent, especially now that the dust has settled. He's slowing down and he would have had to be the Heat's best scorer, passer, rebounder, defender... everything but the jump ball guy damn near every night until June again for them to have any chance. It's a load no other player has been depended on to carry on a high level team for as long as I can remember.

The untold story here isn't that he traded in Wade and Bosh for Irving and Love, it's that he's been the hardest working star in the NBA for about a decade and it's having an effect. We should give him credit for being objective enough to see it and make changes accordingly. The problem is that the other Cavs only alleviate some of that, and probably not what's most pressing. He can depend on Kyrie and Love(and Waiters) to generate their own offense, but they don't have a center and they don't defend or rebound. I was rooting for the Heat to win, but I can see his side of it way more clearly now than in the off season.

Champagne

Banned
Watching Lebron play this year, another reason for why he left is becoming apparent, especially now that the dust has settled. He's slowing down and he would have had to be the Heat's best scorer, passer, rebounder, defender... everything but the jump ball guy damn near every night until June again for them to have any chance. It's a load no other player has been depended on to carry on a high level team for as long as I can remember.

The untold story here isn't that he traded in Wade and Bosh for Irving and Love, it's that he's been the hardest working star in the NBA for about a decade and it's having an effect. We should give him credit for being objective enough to see it and make changes accordingly. The problem is that the other Cavs only alleviate some of that, and probably not what's most pressing. He can depend on Kyrie and Love(and Waiters) to generate their own offense, but they don't have a center and they don't defend or rebound. I was rooting for the Heat to win, but I can see his side of it way more clearly now than in the off season.
Meh.

I'm just not convinced at all that this Cavs team with LeBron is any better than the current Heat team would be had they kept LeBron.

TTG

Meh.

I'm just not convinced at all that this Cavs team with LeBron is any better than the current Heat team would be had they kept LeBron.

Yea, that's the problem. When's the last time(or ever) Lebron has had an above average conventional center? I think he would be ecstatic with a Steven Adams at this point.

Meh.

on paper, the move was more about the next 3-5 years of LeBron's career. That's going to require some serious development on the part of Kyrie Irving, but Wade is already missed about 1/3 of their games this season and that's only going to continue.

Top Bottom