• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

If the Thunder and Rockets can get healthy I would put them and Memphis far ahead of us. Clippers as well since I doubt we'll have a healthy Bogut back this year.

Not saying we're bad by any means, but I think our great record thus far is a bit of fool's gold. Been incredibly difficult to watch lately. No way we hold onto the #1 seed.

it's been two shoddy games . Chill out

They went 4 of 5 without Bogut prior beating some good teams and barely losing to Grizz. They're about to play home all January too basically.

LOLOLOL "how many FT did lebron miss last night. Not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6"

Did North Korea hack Wikipedia, Cleveland has a tourism section"

Josh Smith is going to be a pretty decent acquisition for the Rockets if they can keep him in check. Having another guy who can take his man off the dribble and get at the rim in crunch time is pretty sweet for Houston.

Great road win for the Rox! They now lead the toughest division in the NBA!

Wonder if the Mavs are still happy they overpaid for Parsons while the Rox got Smith, Brewer, and Ariza for the same price

Great game for the rockets. Josh Smith is doing great, hopefully he stays this good and gets a little more efficient on his shots. Fantastic close out there in the final two minutes of overtime.

So true. The Rockets are a Houston team. No doubt about it. Lol

Were now 4-0 in overtime though

overcast

James Harden with 32 points, 8 rebounds, 10 assists, 3 blocks.

Smith took way too many shots but scored 21 + 8 boards. Howard played like fucking garbage though. Wow.

Great game for the rockets. Josh Smith is doing great, hopefully he stays this good and gets a little more efficient on his shots. Fantastic close out there in the final two minutes of overtime.

Were now 4-0 in overtime though

Shouldn't have been there in the first place though :p

Can't believe how Howard played. Gasol got into his head.

Top Bottom