• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Come on Warriors. Play smart tonight. Cut down on the turnovers and get the boards.

Oh, and Andre Igoudala, Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes...

It's ok if the Warrior's small forwards don't play like ass tonight. It really is.

overcast

Eh. Clips are average in my eyes outside of CP 3. Not nearly as good others at the top of the west.

But it's not just this game. Been looking mediocre for a while now.
Maybe, I haven't been watching you guys unless you're on national TV. Based off what I've seen I kind of think everyone at the top of the west are pretty even. They're tough teams.

Fjordson

Maybe, I haven't been watching you guys unless you're on national TV. Based off what I've seen I kind of think everyone at the top of the west are pretty even. They're tough teams.
If the Thunder and Rockets can get healthy I would put them and Memphis far ahead of us. Clippers as well since I doubt we'll have a healthy Bogut back this year.

Not saying we're bad by any means, but I think our great record thus far is a bit of fool's gold. Been incredibly difficult to watch lately. No way we hold onto the #1 seed.

If the Thunder and Rockets can get healthy I would put them and Memphis far ahead of us. Clippers as well since I doubt we'll have a healthy Bogut back this year.

Not saying we're bad by any means, but I think our great record thus far is a bit of fool's gold. Been incredibly difficult to watch lately. No way we hold into the #1 seed.
You're always such a pessimist :p

fertygo

Not saying we're bad by any means, but I think our great record thus far is a bit of fool's gold. Been incredibly difficult to watch lately. No way we hold onto the #1 seed.

Jebus, your team is no worse than Rockets.

Top Bottom