• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

man why we gotta play the Rockets next. fuck.

I haven't seen a Spurs freefall like this in years. Would be crazy to see them fall right out of the playoffs. West is extremely tough this year, so at least 1 high caliber team will be left out.

7 years from now when Lebron is playing in his last couple of seasons, all he'll be able to throw up is the "peace" sign

I haven't seen a Spurs freefall like this in years. Would be crazy to see them fall right out of the playoffs. West is extremely tough this year, so at least 1 high caliber team will be left out.

7 years from now when Lebron is playing in his last couple of seasons, all he'll be able to throw up is the "peace" sign
nah he will bring a championship or two to cleveland.

maladroid

man why we gotta play the Rockets next. fuck.
I don't get this. You're the Spurs. We just struggled with a ZBo-less Memphis. In the space of about a week, we've brought in three new guys (one today). McHale doesn't know their rotations, and these line-ups don't know how to play with each other. This would be the best time to play against the Rockets.

Cloudy

Banned
I don't get this. You're the Spurs. We just struggled with a ZBo-less Memphis. In the space of about a week, we've brought in three new guys (one today). McHale doesn't know their rotations, and these line-ups don't know how to play with each other. This would be the best time to play against the Rockets.

If Kawhii and Tony aren't playing, the Spurs are gonna get thumped

Cloudy

Banned
I still don't get it

Who's going to stop the Raptors on their way to the championship

They are way too good

I don't get it. Outside of Lou Williams, what exactly is different about this team from last year? They haven't really missed a beat even with Derozan out

Then again, they had a good record last year but we just never took them seriously

I don't get it. Outside of Lou Williams, what exactly is different about this team from last year? They haven't really missed a beat even with Derozan out

Then again, they had a good record last year but we just never took them seriously

Well T Ross is playing visibly much better.

the raps bench is much deeper as well, leading us to play much better D for throughout the game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Honestly just a lot of guys being in the system for two straight years now. There hasn't been much change. Plus they bolstered the bench with Lou and with James Johnson who has been fantastic this year.

Everyone knows their role on this team. The most discontent guy has been Vasquez who still believes he is a starter in the league but he has shut his mouth and plays when he gets his minute because he puts the team over himself for now.

Plus also helps we've been beating up on the shit of the East while Demar has been out. Demar's injury might end up being a blessing as it's forced Valanciunas and Ross to step up with him out.

Are you watching the same games the rest of the world is?

Lmao

Raptors are clearly going to win the finals. Look at how good they are

JV development, Lowry stellar MVP type performances, Patman making his 3s, Vasquez having that rare big game, James Johnson fitting in as a great passer, good defender for the 3 spot. Raptors really just buying into Casey's defensive system. Offense has improved, since last year since the guys have more than a year now with the same core. Chemistry improving. Lou Williams is the momentum killer for the other team, if set plays are failing just give the ball to Lou and he will get his typical And 1 drive with hanging floater. Man glad we got the win next Clips because the next game is going to be hard at Denver in that altitude, would actually be happy if we got 1-2 on this back to back. If we go 2-0.....WE MADE IT.

JV development, Lowry stellar MVP type performances, Patman making his 3s, Vasquez having that rare big game, James Johnson fitting in as a great passer, good defender for the 3 spot. Raptors really just buying into Casey's defensive system. Offense has improved, since last year since the guys have more than a year now with the same core. Chemistry improving. Lou Williams is the momentum killer for the other team, if set plays are failing just give the ball to Lou and he will get his typical And 1 drive with hanging floater. Man glad we got the win next Clips because the next game is going to be hard at Denver in that altitude, would actually be happy if we got 1-2 on this back to back. If we go 2-0.....WE MADE IT.

I feel bad for your english teachers, but yeah I'd like them to beat the nuggets and the suns again at the very least.

I still don't get it

Who's going to stop the Raptors on their way to the championship

They are way too good

A healthy Chicago can beat Toronto. A healthy Houston, San Antonio, Golden State and OKC can beat Toronto.

They are good, but at this point the entire NBA is wide open if teams are healthy.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A healthy Chicago can beat Toronto. A healthy Houston, San Antonio, Golden State and OKC can beat Toronto.

They are good, but at this point the entire NBA is wide open if teams are healthy.

Also imagine what a healthy Toronto could do as well.

Honestly in the East it'll all come down to matchups for who makes the Eastern Conference finals. The top 5 in the East have some weird rock/paper/scissors thing going on right now.

I personally think it's Chicago making it through.

Ya'll contending, but I still feel the Bulls, when healthy, are the best team in Basketball.

Basketball Gods, please let us be healthy. Just this one time.

It's funny.. my mother & I are raps fans,

and every time Chitown beats us. we're like "just wait for time itself to beat Rose & Noah".

We're waiting for those injuries, Banana.

Messi

Harden pls

qmYkDaM.gif

lol

and every time Chitown beats us. we're like "just wait for time itself to beat Rose & Noah".

Makes sense for Rose, but Noah never really gets hurt that bad. Just a bunch of nagging injuries here and there that he plays through every year.

zroid

Banned
I thought the Clippers were supposed to be good...

didn't even know it was an afternoon game, woops

edit: you guys pay way too much attention to The Last Emperor's ramblings

So you are hoping for injuries? Stay classy. I want my team to beat the opposing team when that team is at full strength so there are no excuses.

fertygo

This Celtic 2nd PG play the worst game ever..

Got blocked by Andre Miller
missing point blank layup
Throwing shaqtin-a-fool pass

LMAO

Toronto is good but there is no way they're going to win a championship this year

Toronto fans are setting themselves up for disappointment. 50 win season, 2nd round playoffs. That would be a very respectable finish this year considering a year ago they looked like a damn mess.

Lexxism

Toronto is good but there is no way they're going to win a championship this year

Championship? Lol no. Where did you hear that? The best we can reach is the East Finals and that's it. Or to be honest, I'll be happy if they can just reach the 2nd round.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Championship? Lol no. Where did you hear that? The best we can reach is the East Finals and that's it. Or to be honest, I'll be happy if they can just reach the 2nd round.

I'm fairly certain the majority of Raps fans feel this way.

We just happen to have a very loud minority who yell "Raps in 4" and actually mean it.

Top Bottom