• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

i59AJZSvUa4WE.jpg
Small sample size, but it seems like people were wrong about Rondo being overrated defensively watching him guard Westbrook, especially on ball denial.

Being on a team that has a future must be invigorating.

Sandfox

Small sample size, but it seems like people were wrong about Rondo being overrated defensively watching him guard Westbrook, especially on ball denial.

The issue people have with Rondo's defense is that its not as good as it was before his injury but he's still pretty good. Also, you have to take into consideration that's the Mavs bench is lacking.

Would like to see the Wizards continue going strong during this Western road stretch. Played great against the Rockets and it looks like Beal is finally out of his shooting slump.

May Gooden forever remain on the bench.

zroid

Banned
This game vs Portland doesn't seem too winnable, especially without DeMar, but hopefully they put up a fight at least.

Fjordson

Well he hasn't been very good defensively for a few years, so he was overrated. He does seem improved on Dallas, though. Maybe just needed a decent team to pick it back up.

zroid

Banned
Offensive rating #2 in the league.

Apparently it is #1 now, slightly above the Mavs. And that's with half the games played without DeMar? Wat?

I also read that it's currently the highest offensive efficiency since the stat is available (40 years). I'm sure that will regress... right? o_O

Soonri

Wiz look a little tired - understandable since second end of a road b2b. I am impressed by Mavs bench though... Greg Smith doing better with minutes so far. Still want another backup big doe

Owzers

at least the Mavs up now keeps the world making sense, was surprised seeing the Bulls lose so badly and then checking the stat line both Rose and Butler were awful.

sethbot

It was the best I've seen them defensively all season, the bench really came through too, one of our best outings this season.
Totally agree. Charlie V has been playing out of his mind the past couple of games. I'm interested to see how Powell will do, he definitely has potential.

Top Bottom