• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Sounds like a Miami erotic fanfic

Seriously trading all those assets for Love now seems like a dumb fuck move by GM Lebron

People here gave me shit back then for saying it was a bad trade for the Cavs. Wiggins has shown glimpses of being REALLY special.

stars.png

pwn

1 TO from having a quadruple double.

Soonri

Totally agree. Charlie V has been playing out of his mind the past couple of games. I'm interested to see how Powell will do, he definitely has potential.

I don't think he'll get much run - you gotta remember he's still a rookie. But he's got athleticism, he runs the floor hard and made one particularly nifty pass in motion that got me intrigued. The best time to see what Dwight Powell can become is next season if the Mavs decide to keep him.

Cloudy

Banned
B6Iyv5PCQAAHf8a.jpg:large

LMAO

Just flippin' ya shit, he had a great game.. despite them TO's.

He is just over 3 for the year so it's not bad but they come in waves lol. I don't understand why people love seeing a guy dominating the ball if he's passing as opposed to shooting.

zroid

Banned
Portland is way too clutch in OT. Good effort by Raps though. Low scoring games definitely not something they're used to.

Top Bottom