• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I ain't even mad.

Questionable officiating both ways all game.

Hard fought battle between two top teams in the league.

If people wanna use this to say the Raps aren't a legit team go ahead. No more moral victories, a loss is a loss but now I actually feel confident this team bounces back from losses like this.

zroid

Banned
PA68IkM.png

Pretty much this, lol. Shit is unbearable.

Branduil

The clear path rules need to be thrown out at this point, they're just irredeemably bad and the refs always make a mockery of them anyway.

This game is why hockey and baseball really don't want to expand video replay lol

Raptors should have locked the game down in the 4th, ah well, can't win 'em all

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Heat game at 3pm
ieBViOIubAlm1.png

But in Conseco Hellhouse where we historically never win and we're an awful team this season so we'll probably lose
EuvEO5Z.png

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Norris Cole and Mario Chalmers are literally worse than Hitler. I can't believe Shabazz is buried in the d-league but these two horrendous scrubs get 30 minutes a game even though they turn the ball over 90 times a game and couldn't hit water sitting on a boat in the Pacific.

No matter what anyone says, no one can convince me Spo isn't a shitty coach. Good ego manager but that's it. I remember in 2009 being scared he might cost us the playoffs and I'm scared now we might miss the playoffs this season. He has no idea who our starting 5 should be. He's terrible with his rotations, halftime adjustments, and in-game management.

maladroid

It was kinda funny when it all went down, since pissy Kings fans here were talking shit about the Rockets, but it's really sad what's happened in Sacramento. How you fire the guy who managed to turn around Rudy Gay and keep DMC in check is just beyond me. I don't want to call him stupid, but Vivek and his overbearing ownership style are all sorts of crazy.

TTG

Hello NBA gaf, what's a good basketball podcast? Does such a thing even exist? I'll take something that does college and pros both, but I would really prefer primarily NBA related discussion.

Come on PHX, you had chances especially Dragic. Missed 2 3s one was wide open, costly unnecessary foul. Disappointed in the Dragon. Needed to be clutch like I have seen down the stretch, but surprised PHX is still playing this good, usually suck big time after back to back.

Champagne

Banned
Hello NBA gaf, what's a good basketball podcast? Does such a thing even exist? I'll take something that does college and pros both, but I would really prefer primarily NBA related discussion.
I would say peep any of the Grantland sports podcasts.

With the season in full swing both Jalen Rose's podcast and Bill Simmons' B.S. Report are heavy with NBA discussion. Outside of those two I'm not really sure.

Top Bottom