• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Messi

I really wish Jalen and Jacoby, Grantland Basketball Hour and the Lowe post were weekly shows. I really like all those dudes but the episodes are so random as to when they show up. Its fustrating. <3 Jalen.

Fjordson

I really wish Jalen and Jacoby, Grantland Basketball Hour and the Lowe post were weekly shows. I really like all those dudes but the episodes are so random as to when they show up. Its fustrating. <3 Jalen.
Agreed. Lowe Post is such a good show.

To think that the Bulls package for Kevin Love before the season could have included Butler, Gibson, and Mirotic makes me laugh. We lucked out so much by just staying pat in the offseason.

Rockets...

Edit: There's still plenty of time, but even if we win, they've been playing really sloppy lately. Even that Hornets game was a mess.

I've lost all hope for the Rockets in terms of them being contenders after these horrible games they've played. The Rockets are playing incredibly sloppy today, its just ridiculous. Turnovers galore, horrible defense, and horrible offense. Just everything is bad.

GuLCgvU.png

rondos.gif

LeBron isn't better than KD anymore
True

Cloudy

Banned
I've lost all hope for the Rockets in terms of them being contenders after these horrible games they've played. The Rockets are playing incredibly sloppy today, its just ridiculous. Turnovers galore, horrible defense, and horrible offense. Just everything is bad.

I still can't believe they promised a non-shooting PF the opportunity to start next to Dwight. Unreal...

Two Words

I like Rondo being aggressive with scoring and shooting. I want him to make that a bigger part of his game. The only way to keep the opposing defense honest is to keep hitting shots they let you have.

Top Bottom