• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

AcridMeat

Banned
Wow. Speights with 26, triple double for Draymond.
And Curry with 32/12 with 0 turnovers. What a win tonight, some beautiful basketball played. Only real negative I can think of besides that 14-0 run Toronto went on was Ig's free throw shooting. 1/5? Horrible.

Cloudy

Banned
Josh Smith just got benched for Motiejunas... the main selling point of Houston was that he would start.

lol

Josh been so awful and they've been losing so I doubt he really has a problem with this. You cannot start a non-stretch 4 next to Dwight. Same reason he failed in LA

Its probably not a coincidence that we're preforming better with D-Mo starting instead of josh smith, although we could just have a consistency problem

Messi

Dwight is having a great game

Lol at Dwights reaction to Josh Smiths dunk. Smith was like what is wrong with you...

Soonri

My friend who just moved to Houston is a Miami fan, and he was so hyped when this game was coming around

I feel bad for him

Pimpwerx

Last night was the first game of the season I chose not to watch just because I didn't want to see it, not because I had to work. I got the quarterly updates on my phone, and relayed the scores to my friends. Absolutely brutal. We are legitimately bad. I don't understand it either. When I checked at halftime, we were shooting well, but the defense was porous. I have no idea how we're supposed to get better either. I want to blame McBobs getting injured, but he's not a great defender. He wasn't going to help in that regard.

I've maintained that these bumps won't matter once we get into form and go on a tear. But that doesn't look like it's going to happen...at all. It looks like we'll just continue to be a bad team. How could this happen? The last 4 years were so magical. We weren't supposed to collapse because one asshole leaves. :( PEACE.

Last night was the first game of the season I chose not to watch just because I didn't want to see it, not because I had to work. I got the quarterly updates on my phone, and relayed the scores to my friends. Absolutely brutal. We are legitimately bad. I don't understand it either. When I checked at halftime, we were shooting well, but the defense was porous. I have no idea how we're supposed to get better either. I want to blame McBobs getting injured, but he's not a great defender. He wasn't going to help in that regard.

I've maintained that these bumps won't matter once we get into form and go on a tear. But that doesn't look like it's going to happen...at all. It looks like we'll just continue to be a bad team. How could this happen? The last 4 years were so magical. We weren't supposed to collapse because one asshole leaves. :( PEACE.

Embrace the last minute tank.

We're not giving up that top 10 pick

Soonri

I keep thinking the Cavs are going to make Mavs pay for some errors but then I realize the Mavs are up by double digits

Pimpwerx

Kyrie out tomorrow too? Looks like Love is gonna get those touches he wanted with Bron and Kyrie both out. Gonna get that L too. PEACE.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Huge win tonight. God we'd be so much better with a defensive center that can finish. Whiteside played that role tonight with a double-double and 5 blocks.

Pistons have won 5 in a row. I think they can compete for that 8th seed especially in the East.

Meanwhile, James Johnson what are you doing!?!?!?! He pulled a Brandon Jennings.

Top Bottom