• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Damn was worried about Klay Thompson torching my Raps before the game and seems like my fears have come true.
But raps are known for WetheFourth this season.

Soonri

Casey didn't try to bully inside with Amir and Valanciunas?? Odd decision...

Well I switched over to Grizz-Lakers since that's closer

lol @ Wes Johnson bobbling 2 balls

Soonri

Helluva shot by Kobe!

Shame that Jeremy Lin didn't foul right away though... a gaffe on what's been a strong game from him.

The coach was saying no foul lol
I believe this. Byron Scott is a horrible coach

Cloudy

Banned
I just can't respect this type of play from Kobe. 1 FT at home? He isn't trying hard enough if he only manages 1 FT at home.

Protecting FG% and padding all-around stats while abdicating his responsibility as a scorer in a close game? WTF

He allowed the hating media, ingrate fans and all the contract-year mercenaries hungry for shots on this team to change his game.

fertygo

I just can't respect this type of play from Kobe. 1 FT at home? He isn't trying hard enough if he only manages 1 FT at home.

Protecting FG% and padding all-around stats while abdicating his responsibility as a scorer in a close game? WTF

He allowed the hating media, ingrate fans and all the contract-year mercenaries hungry for shots on this team to change his game.

I just can't tell this post yo..

This is going to be 100% LeBron in a few years when his athletic abilities fades away.

Branduil

iMz5Zf4NfSVjv.gif

Top Bottom