• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Fjordson

So OKC didn't actually give up Reggie? Just received Waiters?

Makes more sense, though I'm not quite sure why they would want Waiters.

Gigglepoo

The Cavs should have never traded for Love. We knew going in that they needed defensive help, especially on the wing and in the paint, and they dumped Wiggins (who plays defense!) for a piece they don't need. LeBron is a better player than a GM. If they think Shumpart is going to fix that defense, well, they're in for a quick playoff exit.

Pimpwerx

Apparently Twitter got broken by Beiber fans. Someone said one of his fans died and that's what all the fuss is about. I don't know. I've been waiting for people to post the news, but that's what I read on RGM. PEACE.

Somehow the Knicks won a trade, and that's all I've got to say about this

Getting picks, even if they are protected, and clearing up some cap space is a smart move but I'm not sure if they're the winners today. If OKC gets Waiters for pretty much nothing I think they're the winners.

Getting picks, even if they are protected, and clearing up some cap space is a smart move but I'm not sure if they're the winners today. If OKC gets Waiters for pretty much nothing I think they're the winners.

I'm mostly just overreacting to the fact that J.R. Smith is now actually on this roster.

(though I do like the Shumpert pickup)

Soonri

OKC sent the protected first.

Thing is I don't know where Waiters fits in the rotation. He's not a good defensive player, he hasn't shot well this season and he doesn't have the length and/or athleticism like OKC's other players. Reggie Jackson is more than capable of running the offense while Westbrook is out, and he already plays off-ball with Westbrook to close out games.

OKC sent the protected first.

Thing is I don't know where Waiters fits in the rotation. He's not a good defensive player, he hasn't shot well this season and he doesn't have the length and/or athleticism like OKC's other players. Reggie Jackson is more than capable of running the offense while Westbrook is out, and he already plays off-ball with Westbrook to close out games.

A protected pick that's going to be near the end of the first round really isn't much and OKC didn't give up Reggie so they can still move him in another trade once they realize they're not going to pay him next year anyways.

Fatalah

Yessss yessss!

image.php
image.php
image.php

Soonri

Wait never mind, Cavs are getting OKC's protected first rounder.

LOL Knicks

Also Dirk just tied Moses Malone in scoring. <3 Dirk

E: Also the Knicks second rounder is in 2019 from Cavs. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

watershed

Banned
The only thing the knicks get out of this trade is a second round pick and cap space. They are gonna waive all 3 players coming to them. A bit of a meh deal. This season is over for them but how do they expect to attract talent in the off season?

Furyous

We got rid of Dion and received a first round pick! Good riddance guy. Allegedly Dalembert joins his former teammates somehow. Shump with the pump comes to Cleveland as JR wears his favorite color. We won this trade but the Lebron the GM fucking sucks.

Soonri

Jarrett Jack seems to always play well against the Mavs.

Mavs look like they left their offense in Cleveland, not much action after a pick and roll.

Top Bottom