• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

So Knicks lost 14 in a row I hope they get the record please don't fuck it up Melo, fuck the all star game just sit out. Knicks so bad the best PG they have is probably Derek Fisher.

Like I said, the Blazers are the most entertaining team to watch in the NBA.

With GS you know what you're going to get.
Blazers games always keep you on the edge of your seat.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Brandan Wright told by Sir Danny Ainge he will be traded.

Yay! More deals.

Also whispers that Jameer will be bought out, further confirming that Danny is all in on this youth movement finally... I don't understand what has taken him so long.

"Phoenix is sending Boston a future draft pick for Brandan Wright, absorbing Wright into an exception, league source tells Yahoo." - @WojYahooNBA

"Phoenix is sending Boston the first-round pick that it owns via Minnesota, league source tells Yahoo Sports." - @WojYahooNBA

And another Woj bomb

"Boston is nearing an agreement to send Jeff Green to Memphis for Tayshaun Prince and a first-round pick, league sources tell Yahoo Sports."

#StartJamesYoung

Two 2nd round picks from Minnesota isn't a bad return. I wonder where Bass ends up. Also, as has been pointed out many times on twitter, Green is getting traded on the third anniversary of his heart surgery.

Wolves are going hard for that losing streak record. Pek and Martin are still "a couple of weeks away" and Rubio is said to be farther behind than them in returning. Hope at least Rubio can get a good month or two in of play with the young players before the end of the season, it would suck to have to go through even more unnecessary "chemistry development" at the start of next season with this season being such a total waste already.

Soonri

The fuckin' West man...

RIP Mavs' No.1 offense, Suns coming for ya.

And Grizz just straight upgraded from Prince. Memphis and Warriors gonna duke it out so hard for the top seed.

Sanjuro

"Phoenix is sending Boston a future draft pick for Brandan Wright, absorbing Wright into an exception, league source tells Yahoo." - @WojYahooNBA

"Phoenix is sending Boston the first-round pick that it owns via Minnesota, league source tells Yahoo Sports." - @WojYahooNBA

And another Woj bomb

"Boston is nearing an agreement to send Jeff Green to Memphis for Tayshaun Prince and a first-round pick, league sources tell Yahoo Sports."

#StartJamesYoung

i6ipOmZMHELOl.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
And yet Evan Turner still getting a nice chunk of minutes. Gotta drop that dude still, but pesky jeff green finally outta here. Grizzlies effectively just got worse.

I cant believe I'm hyped over a Hawks / Pistons game.

So Knicks lost 14 in a row I hope they get the record please don't fuck it up Melo, fuck the all star game just sit out. Knicks so bad the best PG they have is probably Derek Fisher.

I dont know why they arent forcing Melo to just shut it down. Hes had these minor injury problems for the last 2-3 years. Spend a year to get all that shit healed properly. No reason for him to play with the D league scrubs.

jbug617

Banned
Here is what the Jeff Green trade is looking like.

@WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Sources: Boston, Memphis and New Orleans working framework of Green to Grizz, Pondexter to Pelicans, Prince/Salmons/pick to Celtics.

Top Bottom