• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Tough game for the Warriors tonight. Well...I guess every team is going to bring their A game.

Hope the Warriors don't underestimate a Lebronless Cavs team.

wmlk

I still don't understand why Thibodeau doesn't play Mirotic more. He just comes into the game, starts killing it, team plays well...and then he sits on the bench for ages because Taj Gibson is always better than him or something.

Cloudy

Banned
Suns blew this game so badly. Hornacek needs to immediately yank anyone who gets a tech late moving forward. Some of his players obviously have no respect for him or their teammates....

wmlk

What, they gonna act like Coach Jackson wasn't unfairly fired by this treacherous, disloyal organization?

The Warriors are doing just fine now, and we really haven't heard much from the players' side to make a statement like that.

Bread

Banned
GlossyGrandioseBettong.gif

Soonri

Egads, that fast break. I know Mike Miller was open, but they could have saved themselves time by just going for a layup.

Also I don't like Cleveland's halfcourt offense. It seems sorta aimless... I know it's partly based on Princeton but can't they run some pick n' pop with KLove and Kyrie??

Well time has passed since that post lol. Starters came back and picked it up.

Justin Holiday looked good.

Livingston...is ok. Unfortunately I've seen him play some uninspired ball over the last two weeks. I like his size and his defense against slow point guards...but some of his ball handling hasn't been as good as I'd expect from a true pg.

Fjordson

Justin Holiday looked good.

Livingston...is ok. Unfortunately I've seen him play some uninspired ball over the last two weeks. I like his size and his defense against slow point guards...but some of his ball handling hasn't been as good as I'd expect from a true pg.
Yeah Justin Holiday is doing really well lately. Took over all of Barbosa's minutes.

Livingston has been cooling off lately after being pretty good for the first 25 games or so, but oh well. His defense and size is still nice. We can switch almost anything with that second unit.

I've got a working theory here that could be completely invalid since I've only seen really a couple of handful of Cleveland games (whatever's on national TV and/or them playing the Hornets), but it seems like Kyrie and Love aren't completely gelling in the fact that it seems that Love has an awful shooting percentage off Kyrie's passes. (If a stat is available, one look at them could completely blow apart this theory).

To me, if I'm Kyrie, and I'm passing to a guy who always misses the shot, I might pass to him less frequently regardless of knowing that dude is a good offensive player, generally speaking. However, I might also wonder if there's something about my pass that isn't working. Am I getting it to the guy in the wrong spot, is he more comfortable catching it on one side versus the other, lower or higher, etc (I'm talking about on his body, not a particular place on the floor). Basically, am I causing the guy to take a shot in his natural rhythm or not.

Anyway, I think the two of them need some better chemistry, because they seem to leave a lot of points on the board. Again, based on my limited viewing of Cavalier games and no viewing at all of any available statistic.

Furyous

This guy a verb (Mozgov) is putting in work. This is the type of gritty, passionate, wily vet determination we need. JR out there playing hard as well.

Dreamz Vision what anime is your avy from? Did she really wear a santa hat?

Fjordson

Da fuck is Speights doing out there. Couple awful possessions.

edit: and the trash can has 21 through two and a half quarters. Smh.

Harrison Barnes, Draymond and Bogut haven't done much.

Edit: Never fails. I spoke too soon.

Nice block (bogut)

Nice assist (Draymond)

Nice finish (Harrison)

Top Bottom