• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

fertygo

Every time Rose is in I cringe. The dude misses easy shots and makes some horrible fucking turn overs.

Still hoping it's rust, but after waiting two years for this dude I'm finding myself very impatient.

He had good streak, and after that he turn to fucking terrible.. the complaint isn't bigger because he always being somewhat competent at 4th.

Lubricus

Hawks play the Pistons Friday. Wish I could be there. Both teams on a streak, Pistons 7 wins in a row, Hawks 6 wins in a row.
As a commenter on Peachtree Hoops put it:

Man, SVG has the Pistons farting rainbows and skittles
That’s going to be a tough game this weekend

So is Josh Smith officially the biggest NBA cancer of all time?

If the Pistons keep this up and make the playoffs (shouldn't be hard in the east) SVG deserves executive of the year solely for having the balls to cut his sorry ass.
Depends, he's actually doing well for the Rockets off the bench currently, and had huge plays for them last night.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Depends, he's actually doing well for the Rockets off the bench currently, and had huge plays for them last night.

Not surprised. I mean nobody ever said he was devoid of talent. He just can't put it together for the long haul and be a team player.

Bowser

B61gtDaCEAEqLsk.png:large

At least Kemba's ballin...

If the Heat dump Deng, then they're official done for the season and probably for the next. Damn, i dunno if i want to wait till 2016 for this team to be decent again : /

Pimpwerx

If the Heat dump Deng, then they're official done for the season and probably for the next. Damn, i dunno if i want to wait till 2016 for this team to be decent again : /
I know I don't. Not with the Dolphins pissing me off and the Gators rebuilding. Plus, I've grown to like Deng. PEACE.

Fjordson

Goddamn, OKC is brick city. Awful versus the Warriors, and then 32% last night vs. the Kings. 11 for 39 from Durant and Westbrook and Waiters was 1 for 9 :lol

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Give Green away for nothing if needed. I ain't even mad.

Please this, so much this.

It would be more than 2016 at that rate, Wade is all washed up.

Deron Williams is out indefinitely with a fractured rib, the Nets should trade for Phil Pressey.

I wouldn't mind dropping him either.

If I didn't mishear just now, Barkley said the Bulls, Raptors, and Wizards are the 3 elite teams of the East. Poor Hawks. How could anyone still be sleeping on them at this point?

This will be the biggest WTF who would of guessed that moment in sports if Atlanta somehow pull off the whole thing.

I was watching the Clippers Hawks game the other night and the Clippers announcers mentioned that Atlanta players take the fewest dribbles pre-shot of any NBA team in the league. They take more catch and shoot 3s than anyone.

wmlk

rookie for the Hornets. dude with the big ass hands. we're all banged up right now so he's actually getting some minutes tonight. normally he doesn't see the floor unless the game is beyond over. had a quick trip to the D League recently.

I'm surprised he's not getting more minutes. It's a bit of a shame, especially since I don't see the Hornets in the playoff picture.

Bowser

Kemba 1 point off from 4 consecutive 30 point games. Hornets win 103-95 at Toronto without Big Al, Lance, Cody Zeller, and PJ Hairston.

Bismack Biyombo, Jason Maxiell, and Noah Vonleh played major minutes.

phanphare

Banned
I'm surprised he's not getting more minutes. It's a bit of a shame, especially since I don't see the Hornets in the playoff picture.

our coach doesn't see him as NBA-ready just yet, although tonight shows some confidence in him. earlier in the season he described playing him as unfair and "throwing him to the wolves."

also I wouldn't come to any hasty conclusions just yet about our playoff chances. the east is pretty volatile right now and we're improving every game.

Chuck doesn't think The Rockets are contenders.

What does GAF think?

Personally, I can see them getting to maybe Round 3, but that's optimistic in my book. Still a whole lot of basketball season to go though.

overcast

Chuck doesn't think The Rockets are contenders.

What does GAF think?

Personally, I can see them getting to maybe Round 3, but that's optimistic in my book. Still a whole lot of basketball season to go though.
Any west team can beat each other I think (Warriors stand the tallest), but I see a first round exit in our future. Harden is just balling, but with the Smith fuckery and Howard playing like shit we won't make it far.

If Jones comes back well it can lead to some nicer rotations but Smith is kind of a dark horse. If Dwight continues with this place we are definitely screwed.

wmlk

Dwight is slowing down a lot.

He hasn't had more than 1 block for 11 games straight. He's just roaming on D nowadays.

Any west team can beat each other I think (Warriors stand the tallest), but I see a first round exit in our future. Harden is just balling, but with the Smith fuckery and Howard playing like shit we won't make it far.

If Jones comes back well it can lead to some nicer rotations but Smith is kind of a dark horse. If Dwight continues with this place we are definitely screwed.

Dwight was pretty solid last night, but it was against a weakened team. Idk. Like, I know that we've been in a sort of slump, but if things go as they are now (I know they won't) and we end up playing Dallas in the first round, then I think we can take them. There's probably a bit of wishful thinking in there since the all stars we have have yet to prove they can make it past the first round.

Edit: And if we keep getting off the bench Josh Smith rather than starter Josh Smith, he shouldn't bring us down too much on offense. He's been a big help on D

Top Bottom