• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Rumblings on the Twitternets that Austin Rivers might end up in a Clippers uniform.

Apparently the Clippers front office wants Austin Rivers and are having to convince Doc.

Not even his own father wants him?

It would be a tad awkward to coach your own son in the NBA, I think. But...

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3m3 minutes ago
Austin's 22, pending free agent. Clips searching for PG depth. Front office/ assistants telling Doc: Forget his last name. This makes sense.

Apparently the Clippers front office wants Austin Rivers and are having to convince Doc.

Not even his own father wants him?

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo10_r2_250.gif

Apath

Pau is a fucking beast. 40 and 16 at the end of the third.

Rest of the Bulls had 28.
I'm sad. He should have had a good game.

I also traded him for Jimmy Butler
What I'd give to have done that trade..

(I picked Lance over Butler)

Soonri

So the C's may be getting another 2nd round pick by sending Rivers to the Clippers? Sounds good to me.

They might have five first round draft picks in 2016. It's kind of absurd to think about. But it does mean the Cs won't be good for next year or maybe even the year after that. How long is Brad Stevens going to be there?

They might have five first round draft picks in 2016. It's kind of absurd to think about. But it does mean the Cs won't be good for next year or maybe even the year after that. How long is Brad Stevens going to be there?

Yeah it's kind of crazy that they'll most likely have 4 first round picks and 5 second round picks in 2016, that doesn't include any potential picks from the Green/Rivers trades. Stevens signed a 5 year deal so I'm assuming that he knew what he was getting himself into and that he'll stick around for the long haul.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah it's kind of crazy that they'll most likely have 4 first round picks and 5 second round picks in 2016, that doesn't include any potential picks from the Green/Rivers trades. Stevens signed a 5 year deal so I'm assuming that he knew what he was getting himself into and that he'll stick around for the long haul.

Next year is the first nets pick right? That could be a good one depending on what happens to Williams. Hoping the Cs go all in for thon.

I think the last thing on Kupchak's mind right now is basketball.

edit: My bad misinterpreted your post.

yah i was talking about the whole paul gasol thing :/

but in retrospect i guess it's more of a "this is what you get for not playing him to his strengths D'ANTONI" than anything

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Let's Go Heat chant in Staples, we're a sub .500 team against a trendy "contender".

Lolololololol what a time to live in.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Time to blow this fucking team up. S&T DJ, flip CP3 and Blake for picks.

Early in the season people thought CP3 was having a MVP like season out the gate.

That being said watching Paul play the Hawks he looked slow compared to his Wake buddy Teague. Not surprised seeing how CP3 has been in the league a decade now.

Early in the season people thought CP3 was having a MVP like season out the gate.

That being said watching Paul play the Hawks he looked slow compared to his Wake buddy Teague. Not surprised seeing how CP3 has been in the league a decade now.

It doesn't help that he didn't opt to repair his meniscus.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So he had it removed instead of repairing? That doesn't bode well for him as he gets older. How many years does he have left with the Clippers?

Didn't he sign a 5 year dear prior to last season? So that would be 3 more seasons.

Pretty sure he got mad cash too.

Fjordson

So he had it removed instead of repairing? That doesn't bode well for him as he gets older. How many years does he have left with the Clippers?
Yeah, had it removed.

I'm pretty sure it's the same thing that's slowed down Dwyane Wade. He had a meniscus removed as well and has said before that he regrets it.

Not sure if Wade's problems are a common result so maybe CP3 will be fine, but we'll see.

Top Bottom