• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Soonri

Yeah, had it removed.

I'm pretty sure it's the same thing that's slowed down Dwyane Wade. He had a meniscus removed as well and has said before that he regrets it.

Not sure if Wade's problems are a common result so maybe CP3 will be fine, but we'll see.

Yeah removing the meniscus as opposed to repairing it has really slowed D-Wade down. Another factor is that Wade's game was predicated on getting to the hoop and he took a lot of contact - his knees just can't take the beating they did in his younger days. CP3 slowing down will show up most on defense though - he doesn't have a prayer of stopping younger guards because he's 6 foot and doesn't have long arms. D-Wade has at least a wingspan of 6'11".

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
CP3 is still good, but it's more of a is he max contract all that money great as you can't tie up that much salary cap in a guy that's just good and expect to win it all.

Pimpwerx

>.> we're going to have to listen to that mr whiteside song again huh? But yea the guy is looking great.
The morning show had a better one. Whiteside Wedding from Tobin (or one of the interns) is actually really good. This was not Mike Ryan's best work by any means. PEACE.

JR Smith is playing better than Waiters, and Mozgov is clearly a good addition, but these Cavs aren't good. The bench is junk.

Then again, they're missing 3 guys, 4 if you count one they won't get back this season.

Pimpwerx

And Mike Ryan, Stugotz and the angry Mob chanting "Wiltside" lmao.
...and laughing at the Cavs. There's certain to be a lot of that too.

Cleveland is a motherbleeping disgrace. Fucking LeBron left us for that? C'mon son. Straight garbage.

We could a had Bron, Pau, Shabazz and Hassan Wiltside on the same roster. We'd be coasting right now to a 2nd seed and a 5th straight Finals. SMH. What coulda been. PEACE.

This post about the Cavs loss is hilarious

I watched some dude name Arinze Onuaku suit up for us last year. I endured Luol Deng’s early vacation for us when he decided his season was over once he put on a Cavs uniform. I’ve watched Jarrett Jack have his entire shot selection from consist of iso running floaters. I’ve watched Andrew Bynum’s corpse get fed into the post back to back possessions only to see him brick a turnaround hook, twice in a row. I’ve watched Mike Brown coach basketball, twice. I’ve seen Jamario Moon airball a dunk. I’ve seen Anthony Bennett miss multiple dunks. I’ve witnessed Scott Pollard and Joe Smith play minutes on playoff teams. I’ve witnessed a 26 game losing streak. I’ve witnessed Ricky Davis play basketball. That was the worst regular season Cavs game I’ve ever had the displeasure of witnessing. We are all witnesses.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
...and laughing at the Cavs. There's certain to be a lot of that too.

Cleveland is a motherbleeping disgrace. Fucking LeBron left us for that? C'mon son. Straight garbage.

We could a had Bron, Pau, Shabazz and Hassan Wiltside on the same roster. We'd be coasting right now to a 2nd seed and a 5th straight Finals. SMH. What coulda been. PEACE.
I can't tell what's better, your salt from the the FSU/Oregon game or your salt when talking Heat basketball.

Pimpwerx

I can't tell what's better, your salt from the the FSU/Oregon game or your salt when talking Heat basketball.
Salt during the FSU game? I only remember arguing that Winston was a better pro prospect than Mariota, and all the post game talk agrees with me. I personally hate FSU and don't care about OU. I'm Gators all day. My Bron salt is legit though. I hate that traitorous sob, but I'd welcome him back in an instant. Stupid fucking awesome player. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

lpXKsRG.jpg
PEACE.

@BlakeEllington:
Reporter: "Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love they are two max players, they're here."
Blatt responds quickly: "Kevin's not a max player yet."

@APkrawczynski:
Getting real out there in Cleveland. Spent 6 years around K-Love and I can't imagine that Blatt quote is gonna sit very well with him.

@HerringWSJ:
So is David Griffin gonna step in and lecture reporters on how this quote from Blatt was a media fabrication, too, or no?

@kpelton:
Somebody let David Blatt know Kevin Love's extension was for the maximum salary.

(I agree. I told a Gaffer that Kevin Love was, at best, a third best player on a contending team. He scoffed at me. Maybe he was right, though, since the Cavs aren't contenders. :lol)

Soonri

Sure looks like the 2012 Lakers right now. Started out with a Princeton style offense, then shifted to...whatever they run right now. Plenty of injuries to players. People throwing shade at a skilled big man when he might leave for free agency in the next off-season. Others (I'm in this group for now) that says "Just wait till they're all healthy and everyone has time to gel!".

you know what to do, Kevin

This would be so maddening. and so like the Lakers to do so.

y'all still got Byron Scott as coach tho

@BlakeEllington:

@APkrawczynski:
Getting real out there in Cleveland. Spent 6 years around K-Love and I can't imagine that Blatt quote is gonna sit very well with him.

@HerringWSJ:
So is David Griffin gonna step in and lecture reporters on how this quote from Blatt was a media fabrication, too, or no?

@kpelton:
Somebody let David Blatt know Kevin Love's extension was for the maximum salary.

(I agree. I told a Gaffer that Kevin Love was, at best, a third best player on a contending team. He scoffed at me. Maybe he was right, though, since the Cavs aren't contenders. :lol)

you know what to do, Kevin

tumblr_ltul21nS231qckigno1_r1_500.gif

We'll put Marc Gasol next to you so your D don't look so awful.

Teriyaki

Miller, Dellavedova and Harris is 60 minutes of 6 PER ball every game for the Cavs. It's like Blatt's trying to tank with those guys in the rotation.

fertygo

@BlakeEllington:

@APkrawczynski:

@HerringWSJ:

@kpelton:

Fucking amazing.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Best thing is that red neck thing they play of the guy ranting about how they shouldn't be npr and should only be talking sports.

Top Bottom