• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Wow never liked dwight till that punch.. it was some half hearted weak ass punch but i get what he wanted. Kg has always been trashy dirty ass player in my eyes as far as i can remember. Bout damn time someone did it to him.

Edit: just watched the clearer version.. yep a slap. Bruh...

TuXx

Dwight better sleep with one eye open. Garnett will send them Haitians to his doorstep. Dwight wouldn't want that.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
The Bulls are fucking frustrating. Yet another shitty home loss.

Dunleavy is more important to the team than people realize. He really spaces the floor for them and makes good decisions with the ball. That's why they don't get going until the bench comes in most of the time.

Dunleavy is more important to the team than people realize. He really spaces the floor for them and makes good decisions with the ball. That's why they don't get going until the bench comes in most of the time.

Yea it's interesting that they started struggling badly on offense and shooting awful percentages when he got hurt. Hope he isn't out much longer.

Too many guys that play hard now. They replaced Greens lazy ass empty stats with Crowder. I would trade 3 lottery picks for Unibrow. Probably more.

*Looks up BOS vs NOP box score*.............. *Looks at Crowder's stat line.......*

vHNsZBC.gif

fertygo

Pau and mirotic. Pau is having a career year at defense, but hes just too slow. He makes up for it on offense tho

Mirotic never learned defense apaprently

Please, the perimeter D is suspect as well.
Butler always looked one step late lately (Thanks Thibs!) Rose and Brooks not even trying in that end, and Hinrich is lols.
The result is asstastic defense. I mean Orlando wing feasting in today game.

Westlo

pimp gon be mad when leBron brings a title to cleveland.

Riles da don gonna reload in a few years while the Cavs will continue to be a complete fucking mess, lol @ losing K Love for nothing while Wiggins goes on to be a force.

Lebron thinking about going back to Miami after watching ThaDon Whiteside highlights.

:lol :lol :lol

What a waste of time. He set them back a decade -- not that they were ahead of the pack, by any means, but holy shit. Take on a million bad contracts and let someone else clean up the mess.

What he's done to that team is seriously impressive. They could've been a fun young team built around Damian Lillard, instead they're old, overpaid, under-talented and have no real future prospects.

Pimpwerx

Prok selling Brooklyn is amazing. He paid $220M for a franchise that should easily eclipse $1.5B on this sale. I'm pretty sure that's conservative given the Clips went for $2B, and given the market and location of the arena. Dude might see that rare 1000% roi in what, a handful of years? Goddamn I wish I was rich. Also, Jay-Z might be regretting the sale of his shares. I'd love to know the market valuation was for the team when he sold. PEACE.

Bread

Banned
Prok selling Brooklyn is amazing. He paid $220M for a franchise that should easily eclipse $1.5M on this sale. I'm pretty sure that's conservative given the Clips went for $2B, and given the market and location of the arena. Dude might see that rare 1000% roi in what, a handful of years? Goddamn I wish I was rich. Also, Jay-Z might be regretting the sale of his shares. I'd love to know the market valuation was for the team when he sold. PEACE.
who would want to buy the team as it is? the value may have gone up but the team has no assets.

Top Bottom