• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Mo Williams scored 52 points in an NBA game tonight in the year of our lord 2015. And the Timberwolves won a game. Suggest you all hug you loved ones tonight, the end is nigh.

Pimpwerx

who would want to buy the team as it is? the value may have gone up but the team has no assets.
Assets are whatever. Lacking picks for 5 years can be worked around. That arena is located at the nexus of all things in Brooklyn. Brooklyn is like the 6th largest city in the country all by itself. It's also the biggest media market in the country. That team should not sell for a penny less than the Clips tbh. The mere fact that they have their own, modern arena should be enough alone. Selling that team at a disgusting profit is the least of his worries. He should be more worried about how he's going to spend all that cheddar. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

ZGWLFBi.gif

Coach James had to corral assistant Blatt before he got a tech. Ha! PEACE.

The Suns commentators just predicted 5 more games for Blatt if he doesn't turn this team around. I don't think that can happen with both Love and Irving.

Cloudy

Banned
Isn't it interesting how a team loses its mystique when other teams see they lose?
I really feel that a big part of being a great team is winning so much that other teams feel they have no chance against you (even though you're not that good). Once you start losing games, no one is "afraid" anymore even though you're a formidable team.

Cavs and Warriors are examples of both sides of this...

PS: Damn, Lakers are ass, Wow....

Whiteside is a monster. Please let this be legit. Please let this be legit. We might have found the steal of the forever in this kid. Holy hell. PEACE.

It's been such a burst of energy. The games were painful to watch, This team looked so lost and now we have something, a ray of light, something to build for. Yes please be real and not a Lin kind of thing.

...Kevin Love might be worse than 36 year old Dirk at defense

And I was the crazy Klay lover.

Klay and Steph aren't even going to play in the 4th tonight. Should be the Warriors 30th win and surprise surprise...they did it without trading Klay and David Lee for Kevin Love.

Guess Jerry West wasn't so senile.

Soonri

And I was the crazy Klay lover.

Klay and Steph aren't even going to play in the 4th tonight. Should be the Warriors 30th win and surprise surprise...they did it without trading Klay and David Lee for Kevin Love.

Guess Jerry West wasn't so senile.
I mean, I thought Bron would get on him about at least trying to improve. But LeBron hasn't been very good on D this season and some of Love's defensive errors are really bad. Like, pick up a guy in transition!

Fjordson

Steph was really nice tonight. I hope he can keep most of this up until the playoffs and get some serious MVP consideration.

Also great to have Bogut back. Man I hope he can stay healthy. Changes so much for the team.

Soonri

Looked up Whiteside's DraftExpress profile - damn this guy has ridiculous length and he's got some athleticism. Apparently he scared away people because he had an attitude problem.

Pimpwerx

It's crazy watching Wade and Kobe go through a myriad of pump fakes everytime they get in the lane, when you remember them throwing it down with ease in their primes. :( Father Time sitting on their shoulders. PEACE.

What's funny to me is that Cleveland fans are basically just keeping their mouths shut and smiling because having this team is better than when they were completely irrelevant. They know better than to drive Lebron out a second time.

Did the city of Minnesota curse Kevin Love?

Kevin Love has never been a good defensive player. He was the best guy on a bunch of shitty teams and someone had to get those offensive stats so it was him. Basically he had more opportunities then a lot of other players.

Now you put him on a team where guys like LeBron and Kyrie are getting a bunch of those stats, there's no use for him. He's not helping much really on offensive end, and is useless on the defensive end.

Reminds me of Shareef Abdur-Rahim....

Pimpwerx

Yo! Did Morris really go for 35? Love's defense is terribad. You sure the Morris twins didn't just switch jerseys at halftime so it looked like like of the brothers was fresh all game? PEACE.

Morris had an 8/8 stretch against Love and was 15/20 fairly late in the game. Someone asked if Love was Cleveland's Josh Smith. I think he might be, but they'd need to get some great front court assets in return for him.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Kevin Love is garbage... you can't be a big and play no defense.. he's such a liability.

There's no way the Cav's are any worse if they didn't do this trade.. and at least they would have still had Wiggins.

Top Bottom