• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

phanphare

Banned
That is pretty nice but not as nice as my Cavs court with the beautiful skyline.

fwiw our skyline circles the top of the jumbotron

and yall cannot fucks with that honeycomb

edit: here, this was taken at the logo unveiling last season

photo.JPG

Apath

Knicks were only out of the playoffs by 1 game this year. Looking at the rest of the east, they have a chance to get the necessary 40 or so wins to squeeze in.
  1. Cleveland
  2. Chicago
  3. Miami
  4. DC
  5. Toronto
  6. Charlotte
  7. Atlanta
  8. Brooklyn/New York/Detroit?
They definitely have a shot.

he isn't going anywhere for the rest of his career. Dan Gilbert basically gave him the keys to the Cavs organization and no other team is going to give him the level of control he has now with the cavs.

No other team would? I'm pretty sure almost all the teams would let LeBron do whatever the fuck he wants if he'd sign with them.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's a new offense involving a lot more ball movement. Those types of turnovers are part of the growing pains.
I wasn't talking about within the last couple years, I mean as far as I can remember watching the team, turnovers have been their problem. 90's (don't have a ton of memory of these teams though), 00's, 10's.
Saw Draymond with dat double double though. What an amazing draft pick he's turning out to be.
Yes sir! Draymond jersey is my #1 item this Christmas.
The better he plays, the least likely we're going to be able to re-up him.
I just don't ever want to see that. He was the heart of the team last playoffs.
That Hornets court looks soooo good

hornets784232a5-a842-4c52-86f2-9b5b4274cd6f.jpg
Agreed. I was talking to a friend last night about how awesome it must have been to be a Charlotte fan at that home opener last night. The return of one of the best color palettes in the NBA, the best court, and an awesome comeback win. Must have been something.

Trying out my new avatar for today, then Halloween tomorrow. I've got a couple other good faces to try out.

Bowser

So I just dropped a benjamin on eBay to get that commemorative Hornets tuxedo shirt and ticket:

I ain't even mad. Gonna frame 'em and hang it up in my apartment.

Also, going to the Hornets game at MSG on Sunday. Should be a good time.

LeBron's never leaving our city again. He's come back as a grown man, has learned from his mistakes, and realizes the value of being home and what he means to this region.

zychi

Banned
LeBron's never leaving our city again. He's come back as a grown man, has learned from his mistakes, and realizes the value of being home and what he means to this region.

Weren't you a Miami fan the past 3 years?

Bron is jumping ship in two years for a max deal in LA or NY. Which ever makes him more internationally known.

phanphare

Banned
So I just dropped a benjamin on eBay to get that commemorative Hornets tuxedo shirt and ticket:

I ain't even mad. Gonna frame 'em and hang it up in my apartment.

Also, going to the Hornets game at MSG on Sunday. Should be a good time.

yeah they did it right, that tuxedo tshirt is so awesome

I'm gonna be in Miami at the AAA for NYE and I will be sporting my Hornets hat and that tuxedo tshirt for good measure

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
That Hornets court looks soooo good

hornets784232a5-a842-4c52-86f2-9b5b4274cd6f.jpg
I'm so glad they got their name and colors back. Always one of my favorites.

B1ONTBjIMAIgGZj.jpg:large

Watchable basketball again! It will definitely be weird rooting for Lebron again.

please injury god, have mercy.

tm24

Wheres the best place online to watch nba highlights? Nba.com is a mess and gives me a lebron video everytime i try and use their highlight bar.
The official nba YouTube channel is pretty good when it comes to highlights

Gonzalez

Banned
I think tonight might be the first time I'll be activity rooting for the Knicks in a game that doesn't involve playoff implications. I'm also hoping that Spo grinding out LeBron's minutes during all of last season put an extra burden LeBron's body. ...And Cleveland putting James on a maintenance program might mean that is the case indeed. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

dsigns1

That said, the fact they're still coughing up the ball like crazy is just insane. I don't understand how an organization can have that as it's #1 problem consistently for so many years.

First game of the season, I'll let the first half slide as they shake off the rust. The good thing is Kerr isn't having it with the turnovers.

Strider

Just like it was really weird seeing Lebron in a heat jersey at first... It's weird to see him back in a Cleveland uniform.

Top Bottom