• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

This team is going to be fun to watch this year. They are going to run through the eastern conference.

They will be good and they will be fun, but they're currently playing a team that was down 36 to the offensive juggernaut known as the Bulls. This isn't representative of much. PEACE.

There are going to be some fun matchups when the Cavs play against the Spurs, Clips, Warriors and Heat.

I can't believe how excited I am for this NBA season considering the Lakers and Knicks are going to suck.

I was never sold on Indiana and Brooklyn as interesting NBA franchises (except for Reggie).

In the East, Cavs, Chicago...maybe Miami, Charlotte, Toronto, Atlanta...

Lebron can turn over every single one of this possessions tonight but Cavs will still win by 30+

Knicks spacing looks awful. They look shook early on and are just chucking shit now. Bring JR out. I at least want to be entertained!

Gonzalez

Banned
Oh no, James is pretending to have wrist injuries again. The old LeBron is back. Probably along with the ability to choke when it counts the most.

Pimpwerx

I'm curious to know what Blatt does with Bron's rotation minutes. Spo did a pretty good job of managing them over the years. PEACE.

Top Bottom