• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

xHiryu

Super fucking sloppy games from both teams, but super enjoyable anyways. Although I literally only caught the last 4 minutes and OT.

Rose with 11 turnovers blows my mind but he J'd the shit outta Thompson towards the end (Fuck Thompson and his 37 in a quarter yo). This matchup was fun af to see though, would make for such a good finals to watch as opposed to last year.

Woah, we didnt have Jimmy!

neptunes

I can't imagine the playoffs being any easier.

Rose was seriously going for broke, with NO JIMMY, and still managed to eek out a win.

What about a match up with MEM or DAL in the 2nd round?

I can't believe the Bulls pulled that shit off.

If we want to compete in May, we can't win like this. D-Rose, you the coldest, but you can't play like this.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Super fucking sloppy games from both teams, but super fucking enjoyable anyways. Although I literally only caught the last 4 minutes and OT.

Rose with 11 turnovers but he J'd the shit outta Thompson. This matchup was fun af to see though, good.

Woah, we didnt have Jimmy!

Turnovers are coming from not having Dunleavy on the lineup. That guy is huge for spacing on this team. Not to mention te jimmy butler is near the top in the league in not making turnovers.

I forgive him for playing great defense and getting the game winner.

Fjordson

You would have lost in regulation though if the Bulls boxed out on that last play.
I meant before that. We were up one with the shot clock off and a 90% free throw shooter dribbling the ball. But then I guess he forgot he was playing in an NBA game all of a sudden and decided to throw it away.

But whatever, getting mad just posting about it so I need to move on. Just hope our record looks okay in a few weeks.

I meant before that. We were up one with the shot clock off and a 90% free throw shooter dribbling the ball. But then I guess he forgot he was playing in an NBA game all of a sudden and decided to throw it away.

But whatever, getting mad just posting about it so I need to move on. Just hope our record looks okay in a few weeks.

He was probably looking to make the outlet pass to a guy for a fast-break 3.

Never seen Golden State have such bad luck from beyond the arc.
That was a 3 point drought if I've ever seen one before.
You'd think they would just attack the basket instead after going through a 2nd half without sinking a 3. I guess it's just too deeply ingrained in their brains

ISOM

Never seen Golden State have such bad luck from beyond the arc.
That was a 3 point drought if I've ever seen one before.
You'd think they would just attack the basket instead after going through a 2nd half without sinking a 3. I guess it's just too deeply ingrained in their brains

That's why no one should be penciling them in for a finals appearance.

Sooner or later the W's sloppy play as of late was going to catch up to them. Hopefully this is a good teaching point for Kerr to use. Execution lately has been really sloppy only to be bailed out by hot shooting. I also think teams are starting to press the dubs middle of the road rebounding this year. All star break really couldn't be here sooner...

It really depends on whether or not Bogut is healthy. They generally do not lose if Bogut plays. They really need another Center to back up Bogut. Bogut did not play they lost.

Our backup center Ezeli is injured as well..Although I'm not sure Kerr would play him much even if he were healthy since Ezeli's hands are made of stone.

man, it would be nice for the heat to just have like a 5 game streak where they're not a bunch of broken ass players. This team is capable of being a top 4 team in the East if only we didn't have to bring out the crutches every other game goddamit.

Rewatching the Bulls- Warriors game with the Warriors announcers.

2 things I've noticed:
They're treating D-Rose like a walking corpse.
Music going to commercial is amazing.

You know what I thought was impressive? How the Bulls initially defended that tip in play to tie the game by Draymond. Iggy at the top of the key was ready to pitch to Klay off the elevator doors play that the W's like to run...Noah immediately recognized what was going on and just sandwiched where the screen was going to be, getting Klay caught between the doors too. That's what led to the forced Iggy 3. Super smart play IMO..

RBH

The Hawks win over the Thunder Friday had a 4.5 rating on SportSouth in the Atlanta market, tying the highest-rated regular-season Hawks game ever for the network.

The rating matched that from the Jan. 29, 2010 game against the Celtics.

According to the network, through 42 games, Hawks ratings are up 54 percent over last season. The Hawks win over the Timberwolves Sunday had a 3.6 rating, the second-highest rated game of the season. The Hawks have won 16 straight and 30 out of 32 games.
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/ratings-for-hawks-win-over-thunder-tie-best-ever-f/njxPX/

Indifferent2.gif

Kyrie Irving wiping his nuts all over Lillard so far tonight

e: Gonna need Love and/or Smith to start hitting some shots in the second half, though, because I don't like Cleveland's chances against Comeback City if Kyrie's the only one doing anything.

Just saw the Cleveland box score, Kyrie is having a game. LeBron is also apparently on that Dwyane Wade schedule.

The real reason he left Miami -- they couldn't both part time it.

nah, he's on the bench in street clothes - they just showed him in the second

also Kyrie is fucking unconscious since that 0/7 start jesus christ

Haha, okay, good. Someone was talking out of their ass on another BB board.

Not sure how I feel about Ray Allen soon, would rather try to acquire Mo, or another backup PG.

Soonri

Terrence Jones showing out pretty good in small minutes. Him and Motiejunas should probably suck away most of Josh Smith's minutes.

Soonri

Josh Smith just his 3rd 3 of the night... not even going to explain.

Nice of Parsons to show up for this game against the Rockets though.

Top Bottom