• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

RBK

Banned
That was a BS flagrant foul if I ever seen one.

Still got the win at least, both without D12.

I wish Josh Smith would play that way every night.

It's a guaranteed win any game JSmith hits more than 1 three. His playmaking ability is pretty good.

The schedule makers sure love the Rockets. They get the Mavs on a b2b every single game.

Screen-Shot-2012-10-08-at-10.26.53-PM.png

overcast

Good game for the Rockets.

Mavs have basically proven my fears right about trading for Rondo. It's sucked my joy out of watching this team lately.
Mostly a good win becasue a few of the other guys picked up the slack. Harden didn't do a lot (17 points 8 assists).

Is it just how ugly he plays?

Soonri

Mostly a good win becasue a few of the other guys picked up the slack. Harden didn't do a lot (17 points 8 assists).

Is it just how ugly he plays?

Nah, it's mainly Rondo's lack of any offense. Also, having a bench worse than possibly any West playoff team aside from maybe the Clippers hurts too. Dallas definitely has a lot of room to grow though... but they might fall to the 7th seed before they get there.

RBK

Banned
Unless TJones is going to be our backup SF, I don't know who's going to be in the doghouse from now on.

Splitting minutes between DMo/Smith/Jones is going to be tough.

Unless TJones is going to be our backup SF, I don't know who's going to be in the doghouse from now on.

Surely one of them could provide better backup support for Dwight than Joey.

Hey, what does RFFL mean?

Soonri

I think Rockets should have D-Mo/Jones in the 4 rotation while Smith shares backup center minutes with Dorsey when Dwight is out. That being said, Jones definitely has the athleticism to move down to small forward.

RBK

Banned
You're only saying that because Tyson didn't act like he got hit by a torpedo. LMAO at a Rockets stan pretending to know what real fouls look like.

I understand things are tough for Dallas right now, but relax.

It was a hard foul, but he made a play on the ball. Nothing excessive about it plus he was going to shoot two free throws regardless.

You'll see fouls like that all game long.

RBK

Banned
I think Rockets should have D-Mo/Jones in the 4 rotation while Smith shares backup center minutes with Dorsey when Dwight is out. That being said, Jones definitely has the athleticism to move down to small forward.

It'll probably work itself at some point, a frontcourt with those 3 playing on the court could work with Terry/Brewer off the bench.

Always the trade deadline though.

Branduil

I understand things are tough for Dallas right now, but relax.

It was a hard foul, but he made a play on the ball. Nothing excessive about it plus he was going to shoot two free throws regardless.

You'll see fouls like that all game long.

LOL if the roles were reversed you would be arguing that Tyson should be banned for life for daring to do more than breathe on King Beard.

Two Words

I was just thinking of the good old days when the Mavericks won the championship, and recalled something. It was pretty damn ballsy of Jason Terry to get a trophy tattoo at the start of that season. Think we'll ever see anything like it again where somebody tattoos the trophy on their body and says they did it because they're gonna win this season?

I was just thinking of the good old days when the Mavericks won the championship, and recalled something. It was pretty damn ballsy of Jason Terry to get a trophy tattoo at the start of that season. Think we'll ever see anything like it again where somebody tattos the prophet on their body and says they did it because they're gonna win this season?

What a goddamn legend.

Nah, it's mainly Rondo's lack of any offense. Also, having a bench worse than possibly any West playoff team aside from maybe the Clippers hurts too. Dallas definitely has a lot of room to grow though... but they might fall to the 7th seed before they get there.

Mavs are already at the 7th seed tho :p

fertygo

I was just thinking of the good old days when the Mavericks won the championship, and recalled something. It was pretty damn ballsy of Jason Terry to get a trophy tattoo at the start of that season. Think we'll ever see anything like it again where somebody tattoos the trophy on their body and says they did it because they're gonna win this season?

Yeah but he also doing that when he traded to celtics so its nullify anything cool with that.

Fjordson

West
Kevin Durant (Amick)
Klay Thompson (Stein)
James Harden (Wojnarowski)
LaMarcus Aldridge (Stein)
Russell Westbrook (Wojnarowski)
Chris Paul (Stein)
Tim Duncan (TNT)

East
Paul Millsap (Charania)
Jimmy Butler (Stein)
Al Horford (Wojnarowski)
Jeff Teague (Windhorst)
Kyrie Irving (McMenamin)
Chris Bosh (Stein)

Durant??? I mean, I know, the ASG is really just for the fans to see the biggest names play a pick up game, but damn. The guy's played in less than half of the Thunder's games so far.

Really a bummer for Cousins. Dude should be starting for the west, let alone getting in as a reserve.

Top Bottom