• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Great shooting tonight from Kyrie, but wow he is the biggest chucker since Iverson! Lol Dude should be moved to SG. I feel bad for Love. His talents are being wasted, and he obviously won't get much looks with Bron and The Chucker.

overcast

Great shooting tonight from Kyrie, but wow he is the biggest chucker since Iverson! Lol Dude should be moved to SG. I feel bad for Love. His talents are being wasted, and he obviously won't get much looks with Bron and The Chucker.
I won't disagree with Irving being a dude who shoots the ball a lot (he does), but Love had 15 shots tonight.. he made 3 of them. Guy looks like crap.

I won't disagree with Irving being a dude who shoots the ball a lot (he does), but Love had 15 shots tonight.. he made 3 of them. Guy looks like crap.

He looks like a guy who does not fit in. I believe he is still the best PF with Aldridge, but I think he is the odd man out there. He would fit well on a team like the Wizards. But we all know KD is going to sign there, so that won't happen. Lol

He plays off the ball a lot when LeBron plays, to be fair. But when LeBron's off the floor, it's Kyrie's time to go off, particularly when many of the other Cavs can't be trusted. Consider tonight, where Kyrie was 17/36 for 47% shooting, 11/19 from 3, 10/10 from the line. The rest of the Cavs? 17/49 (35%), 4/18 from 3, 6/8 from the line.

The floor is yours, Kyrie.

Hell of a win for the Cavs, showed some real grit there at the end. Nice to finally beat a very good opponent without LeBron.

Although this makes it all the more apparent we need that backup PG and Love needs to take some extra time off too to get healthy.

He plays off the ball a lot when LeBron plays, to be fair. But when LeBron's off the floor, it's Kyrie's time to go off, particularly when many of the other Cavs can't be trusted. Consider tonight, where Kyrie was 17/36 for 47% shooting, 11/19 from 3, 10/10 from the line. The rest of the Cavs? 17/49 (35%), 4/18 from 3, 6/8 from the line.

The floor is yours, Kyrie.

Yes, but this was a career game. He may never have a shooting night this good for the rest of his career. You need balance to win the chip. The Hawks have that balance. Kyrie plays like its NBA 2K out there. Lol

glaut

Neo Member

Love has looked awful all year even when Lebron has been out. He gets plenty of good looks from a variety of spots on the the floor but is playing and shooting awful. His defense is also super horrendous. He doesn't look like he can do anything efficiently or effectively. He does have sick outlet passes though that are good for like 2 points a game.

Also Kyrie has played extremely efficiently with Bron this year. Shooting like 52% since Bron has come back. He had no choice but to put the ball up this game. No one else was interested in scoring.

I think they should give Love time off when Lebron comes back.

How are the Thunder losing to the Knicks? Even without Durant.

A big part of it, is Love's been playing hurt for a while. He's still finding is way, besides, anyone would be crazy to give up on that guy too soon. As time's gone on, this team's gotten better, no doubt in my mind Love will find his groove, just starts with getting Healthy.

Cleveland wins tonight without their best player against a good opponent. OKC is losing tonight without their best player against a bad opponent. Causation or correlation: Waiters moved from Cleveland to OKC.

Cleveland wins tonight without their best player against a good opponent. OKC is losing tonight without their best player against a bad opponent. Causation or correlation: Waiters moved from Cleveland to OKC.

Yeah, I was going to say, speaking of Balance, we're a lot more Balanced when #23 is on the floor. lol

besides, this team is only coming into it's own now, while still even being incomplete with a rookie coach. These are good steps to win a game like this tonight against a quality opponent.

Oh, and thx Dion

Soonri

Good game for the Rockets.

Mavs have basically proven my fears right about trading for Rondo. It's sucked my joy out of watching this team lately.

Top Bottom