• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

Heat get 2 all stars with how bad we've been? LOL. I ain't mad. I'm glad Wade and Bosh made it. I hope Wade sits out though. PEACE.

God damn, Derrick Rose is frustrating to watch. Jimmy Butler is balling and clearly the best Bull on the court tonight but Rose won't go to him at all because he's jealous of his all star berth. I hope the lakers win this shit.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
God damn, Derrick Rose is frustrating to watch. Jimmy Butler is balling and clearly the best Bull on the court tonight but Rose won't go to him at all because he's jealous of his all star berth. I hope the lakers win this shit.
Charles Barkley is calling Rose out on this now.

And didn't everyone predict that the Bulls would lose this game after they beat the Warriors?

Soonri

Wait, I went to sleep and the Lakers won???

LMAO!!!!!!!

Just give me a top 3. I want Mudiay. You guys can have Okafor.

Honestly all of the top 5 look like they could be really good players (Okafor, Mudiay, Towns, Stanley Johnson, D'Angelo Russell). Can't really go wrong (although my personal bias would be Towns for nearly every team except maybe the T-Wolves).

Part of me's really glad that an OSU player's getting top 5 consideration again

and part of me's just sad that it's a foregone conclusion he's gonna be in the NBA next year

Bowser

DeMarcus Cousins ‏@boogiecousins
Today's the day!! Let's all show him some love!! @ClayTravisBGID http://instagram.com/p/ye2rZfAHAG/

vYviTeu.jpg

ahahahahahaahah

Wade needs to sit out and not care about his February all star date with Lebron and maybe go heal up in the hyperbolic time chamber so that he can be ready for Whiteside's first round dominance.

RBK

Banned
Starting, no.

But you can't make a decent argument to why you take Lillard over Westbrook or Paul(Beard/Klay are givens). I'll agree to that much.

Fjordson

Starting, no.
But Blake Griffin is starting lol. Cousins is better in just about every stat and metric. Should be him at the 5 and Davis at the 4.

Not that it really matters. Starters = vote numbers and nothing more as far as I know.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ahahahahahaahah

Don't even follow basketball and don't know who that is, but damn, Clay's getting the entire Internet's "A" Material.

Slim Shady @RockaByBabyy
· 4h 4 hours ago
@ClayTravisBGID Hitler killed himself after he heard you coming in the near future and knew this world isn't big enough for two fuck heads.

I know the Space Jam joke has probably been made a million times already but seriously that's the only reasonable way to explain what's going on with Whiteside.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hawks gonna lose this. Not playing well coupled with 2 major injuries.

Gonna have to be a major turn around in the 2nd half to keep this streak alive.

On the Lillard thing he's been a turn over machine tonight. Def hasn't looked Allstar material so far tonight.

Pimpwerx

Yoooooooo! Whiteside got a little baby jumper going. WTF? He's working on his post game too. Seriously, this guy has monster potential...out of a scrap heap. Unreal. PEACE.

Top Bottom