• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

mhs004

WTF what is going on. Like is he an alien? WTF.

WE HAVE FOUND A SOURCE OF NEVER ENDING ENERGY THIS LITTLE HOMMIE JUST SPEAKS AND SHIT COMES ON!!!!!! DUUUUUUUUUDE THIS HOMMIE!!!!

Kevin Love was disinterested in his last couple years at Twolves. Now he's interested and you can't just key in on him with two other stars on the team.

I'm shocked he didn't, that team would have been too good. (if healthy)

also, nice avatar ;o

Thibs would have wore Melo down even worse than Woodson did. Plus I guess he wasnt sure if Rose was going to be healthy.

Av is Amira from Rage of Bahamut!

Knicks are such a fucking joke right now. Their just jacking up shots without purpose.

Knicks need more Zen. More meditation

Ugh old Stat would have crushed that

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
B1PF8a_IgAAvnm4.jpg:large

0276_gwkuz.gif

Lebron seriously needs to relax. I know he's nervous but he had a quarter to calm down. I refuse to believe that the Knicks defense is making him make bad plays.

LeBron's sort of taking a backseat to everyone now seeing what works, but I'm surprised he's got twice as many turnovers as points this far into the game. lol

mhs004

The Cavalier's PA guy running the defense chant sounds like a guy who has a very heavy German accent who is incredibly bored yet still wants to be apart of the game.

How long has Barkley been doing commentary during games? I know he's on Inside the NBA, but I don't remember him ever doing commentary. He's still doing Inside the NBA too, right?

jwhit28

I was hoping the triangle would get Melo in the post but tonight is one of the few where Melo can't bully the opposing SF on the block.

Top Bottom