• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

Amare is producing a movie? WTF? That's really cool. I hope he does well. There's great profit potential in films. I'd love to see a sports star branch out to the production side than on-air. PEACE.

EDIT: I'm gonna say it now, because I won't be able to say it next half. Miami got the best James this offseason. :p

Pimpwerx

Yeah, best team in the Eastern Conference, sure. The best don't struggle putting away the Brooklyn Brawlers of the NBA.

To be fair, they played like crap. The offense is going to be great, as long as their Big3 remain healthy. However, the defense is a big question mark. NY has gotten more looks than they should, given the travesty they call an offense. PEACE.

To be fair, they played like crap. The offense is going to be great, as long as their Big3 remain healthy. However, the defense is a big question mark. NY has gotten more looks than they should, given the travesty they call an offense. PEACE.

Man is there even one guy on the team other Lebron known for their defense? Shawn Marion maybe 5+ years ago.

knicks

There is a triangle formed always in every offense. It's so stupid. Melo wasn't even in the triangle in one of those explanations, yet Shaq explained it was an appropriate method of the triangle.

Barea getting out on the floor nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Those lobs to Tyson in the 1st quarter, Barea driving to the rim with bank shots.

tumblr_m7ym5yDLxf1qiyde3.gif

Pimpwerx

Love set a pick, and rolled to the rim. NY trapped Bron at the top, so he passes it to Waiters, obviously meant as a hockey assist to get the ball around the trap and in to Love. Waiters totally missed it. He's not going to last long if he can't make that kind of play consistently. I shouldn't be able to see anything on the floor before an NBA player. PEACE.

Top Bottom