• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

uh...Andrew Wiggins is the only player I've seen in the NBA that puts his hands on his hips with his thumbs down. Not too masculine looking.

What the fuck are you talking about

:) Something I noticed. It's not an issue at all, but it's something I noticed he does that I see very few guys do. When I put my hands on my hips, I do it palms to the back. He does it the other way. Just looks odd imo.

Minnesota kicking Detroits ass right now.

Mavs are beautiful.

vV4sN74.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
No pressure for LeBron this year... bullshit! You saw the prep rally, the celeberties, or ESPN sending everybody with a fucking pulse over to Cleveland? The pressure is even bigger than Miami.

Pimpwerx

Knicks will find a way to lose this, but damn...that Cavs defense is swiss cheese tonight. And it's not like they have the personnel to plug the holes. PEACE.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Yeah, best team in the Eastern Conference, sure. The best don't struggle putting away the Brooklyn Brawlers of the NBA.

Carried off, you mean? This reckless play is going to cost him the season if he keeps it up.

"Together! Together! Together!" Yeah how about in 2 years?

No pressure for LeBron this year... bullshit! You saw the prep rally, the celeberties, or ESPN sending everybody with a fucking pulse over to Cleveland? The pressure is even bigger than Miami.

You seem upset.

Knicks will find a way to lose this, but damn...that Cavs defense is swiss cheese tonight. And it's not like they have the personnel to plug the holes. PEACE.

Everyone was downplaying the achilles heel of this Cleveland super team. It's going to take time for them to get their defensive rotations down.

New coach, new PF, new SF.

jptrey06

Everyone was downplaying the achilles heel of this Cleveland super team. It's going to take time for them to get their defensive rotations down.

New coach, new PF, new SF.

Exactly, Miami started the 2010-2011 season 9-8 then they ended up winning 58. It's all about getting to know each other. Plus lebron isn't going to play like this every damn night.

Not even close. Nothing compares to the pressure in Miami. Lebron can lose every game and he stays beloved by the world cause awww he went home.

Furyous

This is a damn good game. Coach Fisher is surprisingly good. Those Cavs unis FUCKING SUCK. Bring the unis Lebron wore before he left.

This is such a good game. Look at that well rounded team. Look at that ball movement. Look at that full arena.

This is bringing a tear to my eye. It's just... so.... beautiful.

There's no way this team wins any more than 50 games at most. Remember that Heat team won 60+ games only once. Charles Barkley needs to call every Knicks game from here on out.

LQX

Wow, at that back and fourth Reggie Miller and Barkley had. Barkley said if he was not in the NBA he would be "an engineer or something". Reggie then shot back, "driving a train or what?!". Ha.

Top Bottom