• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Wow, at that back and fourth Reggie Miller and Barkley had. Barkley said if he was not in the NBA he would be "an engineer or something". Reggie then shot back, "driving a train or what?!". Ha.

Reggie can be hilarious at times when he's not in professional broadcaster mode.

If the Cavs keep playing like this it's gonna be a long season.

It's the first game of the season with a brand new coach/system and a bunch of new players, let's not overreact. On an unrelated note, is it too early for us to start thinking that LeBron is washed up and should consider retiring soon?

zychi

Banned
It's the first game of the season with a brand new coach/system and a bunch of new players, let's not overreact. On an unrelated note, is it too early for us to start thinking that LeBron is washed up and should consider retiring soon?
Typical espn,Nike and Lebron hype. Already making excuses for his lackluster game.

Pastry

Banned
If you have like three major artists perform before a game, a major halftime show and give out communion before the fourth I expect a win against the fucking Knicks even if it is the first game lol

BadAss2961

C'mon Chuck, enough excuses for Bron Bron. It's opening night, he's the best player in the league, it's the 4th quarter. The jitters should be out by now.

Pimpwerx

@CountOnVic
Heat fans watching like

B1PamRYIEAARYkA.jpg

LOL.

Furyous

...And you people thought we were the only team with bandwagon fans.

I'm a lifelong Cavs fan that's sorry to disappoint you. Good luck with your squad this year. We'll be celebrating all year, showing up on time, filling the stands and supporting these Cavs whatever the outcome.

If they keep playing like this guys. No overreaction. I want the Cavs to play great and win btw. I guess I'm just a little disappointed.

Top Bottom