• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
‏@NickFriedell
Bulls say Rose will have a meniscectomy. Web MD defines that as "surgical removal of all or part of a torn meniscus."

Thank god they are not repairing it. This is basically what Westbrook and Mcdermott had done. Unless Rose is fucked mentally, he could be back before the playoffs.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Like Westbrook's.

Yeah... exactly. Also we don't know how deep it goes on westbrook, we don't know the size on either, but I'd assume rose is worse given his history. You know who else had it done? Dwade, Broy, CP3 (still elite but never quite the same as he was). He will absolutely have to change his game as he will lose some speed and will get arthritic and decline much earlier than originally would have.

It's nowhere near the severity of the other ones.

I hope we still sign Nate though.

It is the exact same injury, they're just opting for a different approach. Rather than sewing the piece back together and waiting almost a year for it to heal (given the extreme lack of blood to the meniscus), they're just going to trim the frayed/shredded piece and hope that there is enough left to cushion his knees.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Poor Dellavedova. Get rekt and people still can't spell your name.

x5VSanP.png

Great win for the Cavs! Definitely a statement game. Glad Kyrie's okay as well.

While ISO ball is going to be a steady formula, I'd still love to see plenty more ball movement, you see flashes of it here, then we go back to it. Gotta keep LeBron and guys fresh, so hopefully they stick with Blatt's system and expand it more heading into the Playoffs.

demolitio

Great win for the Cavs! Definitely a statement game. Glad Kyrie's okay as well.

While ISO ball is going to be a steady formula, I'd still love to see plenty more ball movement, you see flashes of it here, then we go back to it. Gotta keep LeBron and guys fresh, so hopefully they stick with Blatt's system and expand it more heading into the Playoffs.

I think if ISO is working, keep going with it but when they need to get it moving, they run some solid plays to get everyone involved, just not enough for my liking considering how many shooters we have on this team. LeBron likes to do his thing and frankly, I think we're all fine with that but it really is amazing when the ball is moving around and the defense is helpless because of it.

What really has me excited is Blatt's in-game adjustments and how he adjusted to the Warriors early on which completely changed the game.

Shumpert also doesn't get enough credit. Him and J.R. played good defense but Shump was annoying Curry every time he was guarding him. Of course, Kyrie's defense is a lot better than before with a lot of room for improvement, but Love is also making strides on the defense compared to where he was in the beginning of the season. Seems like Blatt taking over the defense was a good thing too and these guys are buying into the system and what it takes to win on both sides of the court.

It's just nice to see this team come together and shut up some of the "insiders" in the media and the "fans" that declared the team a bust early on as if it's an easy thing to do.

I think if ISO is working, keep going with it but when they need to get it moving, they run some solid plays to get everyone involved, just not enough for my liking considering how many shooters we have on this team. LeBron likes to do his thing and frankly, I think we're all fine with that but it really is amazing when the ball is moving around and the defense is helpless because of it.

What really has me excited is Blatt's in-game adjustments and how he adjusted to the Warriors early on which completely changed the game.

Shumpert also doesn't get enough credit. Him and J.R. played good defense but Shump was annoying Curry every time he was guarding him. Of course, Kyrie's defense is a lot better than before with a lot of room for improvement, but Love is also making strides on the defense compared to where he was in the beginning of the season. Seems like Blatt taking over the defense was a good thing too and these guys are buying into the system and what it takes to win on both sides of the court.

It's just nice to see this team come together and shut up some of the "insiders" in the media and the "fans" that declared the team a bust early on as if it's an easy thing to do.

Nice post! Yeah, when the ball is moving around, damn it's masterful. Blatt has already left his stamp on this team. Although, yes, ISO will always be there for LeBron when he wants to 'take over" and Kyrie to a lesser extent. Great seeing Love more involved! You see less Love haters now with how well they're playing. Would be great if they could win in Houston now!

B-0ltofUMAAb6_3.jpg:large

D-Wade or D-Rose?

Oh, you.

Top Bottom