• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

demolitio

Great, another road game against Indiana without one of our top 3 guys.

Still I think we can win it, only lost by 4 points last time, but it'll be good to get Kyrie some extra rest and let that heal fine.

Yea, rather have him healthy than get personal revenge on Indiana. It just sucks to slow down the momentum but I think we could win it as well if we run the offense more or get Love going early. Just feel like LeBron might be more passive tomorrow/tonight unless he feels like he owes the Pacers one...lol

It's scary anytime I see Kyrie slow to get up. Then it's annoying when I read comments online about him being brittle and always hurt which I guess those people haven't been looking around the league lately.

The title race is on! Lets go CAVS.

We got a Power Ranger, and now Captain Jack Sparrow on board!

B-0KYcJW4AAjxFD.jpg:large

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Just saw westbrooks stats on his 'awesome' triple double. What a poser. When you are shooting 31% from the floor and your team is shooting 44% how about passing the ball? He lost that game for them no doubt. If other elite players around the nba threw up 38 shots most would be approaching 60 points.

Just saw westbrooks stats on his 'awesome' triple double. What a poser. When you are shooting 31% from the floor and your team is shooting 44% how about passing the ball? He lost that game for them no doubt. If other elite players around the nba threw up 38 shots most would be approaching 60 points.

12 for 38 is a horrible shooting percentage. 38 shots? That's a lot. But let's back up for a moment here, his triple double was on points, rebounds, and 11 assists. He was distributing. Ibaka had 13 shots. Kanter put up 11, Waiters had 12. All told, the rest of the team put up 63 shots, they had their opportunities and, yes, were collectively more efficient on their shots than Westbrook. But give the guy his due, he rebounded, passed, got to the free throw line (14-16), got some steals and kept his turnovers low.

Good news for Bulls fans!

Rose likely back in 4-6 weeks, he walked out of surgery and is expected to be back to working out tomorrow.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/12392571/derrick-rose-chicago-bulls-torn-meniscus-repaired

Doc, you don't think Reggie Rose and B.J. Armstrong are going to tell Rose to not play until next year? I still think something like that is going to happen. They've done it before. When Rose had his ACL injury, the doctors said Rose should have come back in April, but Rose's group said no.

Doc, you don't think Reggie Rose and B.J. Armstrong are going to tell Rose to not play until next year? I still think something like that is going to happen. They've done it before. When Rose had his ACL injury, the doctors said Rose should have come back in April, but Rose's group said no.

And Rose said "no".

That was a major injury, this is not.

He'll be back unless he suffers a setback.

Not denying that it wasn't major, but coming back is part of the rehab process. Staying out didn't help Rose as he tore his meniscus against the Blazers the following season.

It's impossible to say he tore his meniscus because he stayed out longer.

This time he played in the World Championships and lasted longer but tore his meniscus.

Obviously, he might have been more prone to do so because he already damaged it but they don't even know WHEN he did it let alone why.

It's funny as I was FINALLY comfortable watching him play without a worry he would get hurt again and he got hurt again.

J2 Cool

Derrick Rose hearing the news today

derrick-rose-dance-oiad-o.gif

I wonder if they should get him a little closer to playoffs, to be sure he's around haha. No, I wish him best. Does anyone have word if it was just partial or the whole meniscus removed?

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America

Unlike that time Rose says he expects to be back this year. Also he's 26 now not 23, he might not get a another chance to win. The window is barely open as it is now.

The same people calling him soft for not playing after the ACL, would be screaming that they brought him back to soon if he got hurt again during the playoffs that year.

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 38s39 seconds ago
Been told Rose's surgery lasted roughly 10 minutes and that he had no swelling before. Compared to pebble in shoe. Now removed, pain-free.

What if he went in and they literally just took a pebble out of his shoe?

"Oh here's your problem...there's a pebble in your shoe! Your knee is actually completely fine"

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pebble in shoe? Sounds like a loose piece may have broke free and floated into the joint cavity. Common issue. If this is the case, it's possible he didn't have to actually remove any meniscus that won't heal.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Pebble in shoe? Sounds like a loose piece may have broke free and floated into the joint cavity. Common issue. If this is the case, it's possible he didn't have to actually remove any meniscus that won't heal.

Yea I have a piece floating in my knee, it constantly moves around and locks my knee lol .

Blatt is taking credit/blame for this one.

Blatt hinted that he had to cajole James into sitting out.

"It was not his idea, it was mine," Blatt said. "Let's put it that way."
"It's just a decision that I have to make, and it's risk/reward sometimes," Blatt said. "It's trying to be prescient about what we're doing and think ahead and, if need be, force the issue like I had to do today, just to make sure that he and all of our guys stay healthy."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...-irving-cleveland-cavaliers-vs-indiana-pacers

Minus LeBron and Kyrie, though, I guess it's going to be Dellavedova for 48 minutes.

Kendrick Perkins, get in there and run point.

Beasley back on the Heat for a 3rd time...

We're like the girl that takes back the ex who was awesome in high school and is now a deadbeat again and again thinking that he can change and reach his glory days

sorry ph33

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
This offensive display from the Warriors...where the fuck was this last night. Where was even half of this last night.

There are nights when you just don't shoot well. That was last night. That is why people/media making sweeping statements about players or teams based on a single game are pretty stupid.

Top Bottom