• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

T8pJVls.png

T8pJVls.png

T8pJVls.png

Pimpwerx

First game of the season. Heat were trash too early on.

Not defensively. It's the first thing the team got in order. The Heat roster had defenders.

I said it from before he left. That Cavs team has no defenders. They had one, but traded him to Minny. Lebron can't do everything on offense and defense. There is no system devised yet that can teach a roster full of bad defenders how to defend.

They are going to win a ton of games by overwhelming force alone. They'll outscore a lot of teams. However, I don't think this will ever be a good defensive team, until they make some trades.

I'm more than a little bit amused, and not so subtly pleased. That team deserves to face the same fire we did. PEACE.

BadAss2961

Not defensively. It's the first thing the team got in order. The Heat roster had defenders.

I said it from before he left. That Cavs team has no defenders. They had one, but traded him to Minny. Lebron can't do everything on offense and defense. There is no system devised yet that can teach a roster full of bad defenders how to defend.

They are going to win a ton of games by overwhelming force alone. They'll outscore a lot of teams. However, I don't think this will ever be a good defensive team, until they make some trades.

I'm more than a little bit amused, and not so subtly pleased. That team deserves to face the same fire we did. PEACE.
I recall Miami getting humiliated by Boston in their first game together, and getting off to a slow start in general for that season.

It's early.

CrazyDude

I remember people saying the exact same thing about Miami after their first game.

Top Bottom