• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Fjordson

I think it's tough for networks to predict trades and major injuries (aren't the TV schedules made well in advance?). I mean the Lakers with a healthy Kobe and Randle vs. the Heat with a healthy Bosh wouldn't be a terrible midseason game.

Anyways, Warriors playing yet again tonight. After four games in five nights they now go a solid three and a half weeks with a game every other day. Rough stuff.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Gonna continue to hope the celts push for Marcus to attack. His defense is legit, but he needs to be more of an offensive weapon than he currently is. James Young playing time continues to increase too.

I think it's tough for networks to predict trades and major injuries (aren't the TV schedules made well in advance?). I mean the Lakers with a healthy Kobe and Randle vs. the Heat with a healthy Bosh wouldn't be a terrible midseason game.

ESPN already dropped a bunch of Lakers and Knicks games (Sunday ABC games), there's no reason for them to stick with those same teams on weeknights.

Here's another awesome situation: Friday, Cleveland is in Atlanta. What's on ESPN? Phoenix at Brooklyn.

BURN IT TO THE GROUND

NBA already experimented with switching games this season and it got me more good games than I normally would, I'm sure next season they'll do it even more, especially when unexpected teams blow past expectations.

Fjordson

ESPN already dropped a bunch of Lakers and Knicks games (Sunday ABC games), there's no reason for them to stick with those same teams on weeknights.

Here's another awesome situation: Friday, Cleveland is in Atlanta. What's on ESPN? Phoenix at Brooklyn.

BURN IT TO THE GROUND
But can they do that as much as they want? Or is their a limit?

But yeah, I can't remember the last time so many big name teams were this bad.

BURN IT TO THE GROUND

Those local affiliates don't want ESPN coming in and taking all of their good matchups either though.

Those local affiliates don't want ESPN coming in and taking all of their good matchups either though.

Work out a blackout arrangement and show a different game on ESPN in that slot for the local market.

But really, I come from watching a lot of college football and college basketball. Every game I want to see is on TV, be it broadcast network or one of the cable channels. occasionally only via an ESPN3 stream. I don't see why every NBA and NFL game isn't just available. Surely the advertising would be worth more than a subscription fee over the course of a season.

Cavs looking very good in this.

I *really* like the Raptors center. They need to pay him whatever he asks for. He's a stud. Please don't break KLove's arm though, thx.

MVP

Banned
Besides Griffin being out, why would the Clippers go from being 2.5 point favorites to 1 point dogs in tonight's game? Am I missing something? Ah well, fuck it, time to bank.

vRKpCWU.jpg

Tough loss. Rockets are ridiculously bad in the fourth quarter. I wouldn't be surprised if we're one of the worst teams in the league in fourth quarter performance. Is it a coaching problem or what? Games against these teams crucial for home court advantage in the playoffs and we're screwing up at every opportunity.

DarkFlow

Banned

BURN IT TO THE GROUND

Idk, I get tired of every game being Cleveland, OKC, Spurs, and The Warriors over and over again.

Top Bottom