• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

tookhster

Westbrook is a fucking monster. It might look like statpadding but he is working his ass off every night to lead his team. Huge respect.

Pimpwerx

Besides Griffin being out, why would the Clippers go from being 2.5 point favorites to 1 point dogs in tonight's game? Am I missing something? Ah well, fuck it, time to bank.

vRKpCWU.jpg
Fuck. I worked late tonight, but recently refreshed my Bovada account. That money line loss good for Clips at home. Wait...Blake's still out.... PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Last 16 games, Hassan is 15pts, 14.6reb and 2.9blk. 12 double-doubles and 4 20+ rebound games. He's got room to grow offensively too. He's shooting 61% in that span, largely on put backs and hooks. What do you guys see as his ceiling? I've heard David Robinson mentioned a few times.

Jesus! Just saw the Westbrook stat line. Holy shit. The rare near 50pt triple-double. PEACE.

Soonri

Russell Westbrook is carrying my fantasy team SO HARD. He's also thrust himself into MVP talks with Harden, Steph, and Gasol.

neptunes

It seemed like it was only yesterday when everyone was screaming at YNB for taking another ill-advised shot.

His game didn't change much, this new found adoration from the media is puzzling.

Jonm1010

Banned
It seemed like it was only yesterday when everyone was screaming at YNB for taking another ill-advised shot.

His game didn't change much, this new found adoration from the media is puzzling.

A pretty box score on an underdog team due to injuries trying to make the playoffs, providing nice highlights and an interesting narrative will do that.

I still would take CP3 over Westbrook if I had my pick of PG's in the league.

Last 16 games, Hassan is 15pts, 14.6reb and 2.9blk. 12 double-doubles and 4 20+ rebound games. He's got room to grow offensively too. He's shooting 61% in that span, largely on put backs and hooks. What do you guys see as his ceiling? I've heard David Robinson mentioned a few times.
hopefully we'll find out.

Jesus! Just saw the Westbrook stat line. Holy shit. The rare near 50pt triple-double. PEACE.

David Robinson is his floor, a combination of Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain is his ceiling.

Jonm1010

Banned
True. And they picked it up in the fourth there.

Yeah, that was nice lol,

Yeah 4-3 on that brutal road trip and tonight is pretty good to me....Heck i wouldn't hold it against them if they lose to Dallas tomorrow.....Now if they start going .500 after they get a 3 day break.

B.O.O.M

Lillard was absolute shit with scoring tonight..just one of those days. BUT 18 rebounds. Dude is a team player and contributes like a boss. Good to see Batum his usual self again too.

This is one of those wins that just feels extra good. Because we had no business winning that one given how bad we played overall as a team but we found a way to overcome it when it mattered. Good shit

next up the Mavs. Should be a fun game too :D

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Besides Griffin being out, why would the Clippers go from being 2.5 point favorites to 1 point dogs in tonight's game? Am I missing something? Ah well, fuck it, time to bank.

vRKpCWU.jpg

Damn bruh, you'll make it up though so no big deal. I would've taken those chances especially since it was a home game despite Blake being out.

Westbrook is ridiculous. I really hope his health holds up. KD comes back on time despite being the 7th or 8th seed I'd put my money on an OKC title with how lights out Westbrook is playing plus Enes Kantor and DJ Augustine being key role/bench players.

That poor man...

I'm more familiar with NFL betting but MVP will make that back. As long as you win most (60 %ish) you'll always have losses. Part of the thrill of sports betting.

kagete

Nothing but props for MVP. He's definitely not a front runner and is willing to lay it out for everyone to see before the actual game. I have a close friend that bets a lot but you only ever hear about it when he wins. I don't have the risk appetite to even bet $5 whew.

Pimpwerx

Nothing but props for MVP. He's definitely not a front runner and is willing to lay it out for everyone to see before the actual game. I have a close friend that bets a lot but you only ever hear about it when he wins. I don't have the risk appetite to even bet $5 whew.
Pretty much how I feel. Plus, I'm trying to get back into sports betting, so I appreciate a good lead every now and then. I'd probably not have followed his bet though. Blake being out bothered me. Still, they should've won this game. It's not a bad bet when you lose by fluke like that. Gotta risk money to make money. PEACE.

Top Bottom