• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Soonri

Damn, just saw Westbrook with the hand injury. Time for Duncanville's finest PJ3 to take the throne!!!
Sucks for OKC to get all these injuries.

That Cavs defense against the Bulls is going to be interesting tomorrow
Bulls can't produce on the offensive end that well. you guard rose the best you can and stifle their offense.

That said, if the cavs went 0-2 to start the season ois be super ok with that. That team can't defend for shit and you can't win rings without D.

Two Words

Gotta double Chandler on that high post :p

CharmingIdealAiredaleterrier.gif

Bulls can't produce on the offensive end that well. you guard rose the best you can and stifle their offense.

That is not true anymore they have Pau and other people who can actually make baskets now too go along with their defense.

As for the Cavs that was a bad lost but, to be expected since they have a new coach and quite a few new players. They should not have been out rebounded by the knicks though that should not have happened.

demolitio

holy shit the cavs lost? hahahahahahaha

Yea, that tends to happen sometimes...

I think the day was just too emotional for LeBron and you could see it in the pregame. The defense was weak but LeBron's turnovers is what really hurt since the Knicks were playing well. Love played pretty well except for a few shots he took, but I was hoping they'd get the ball to him more in the 4th quarter when he was playing the best out of all of them at that time.

New coach, new team, new playbook. It takes more time than the short preseason.

I'm sure plenty of spiteful people are happy after tonight. To one of the comments above, the commercial was definitely annoying and most real fans know why he's back just like I said a few years ago that he'd come back to build on his legacy as a hero instead of the villain and he went to the young team with salary cap room instead, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't feel ecstatic that he's back for our team and the city. A win-win really and all that bad blood can be erased with time. Plenty of bandwagon fans now but that doesn't take away from the die-hards in a city that's full of them. I don't expect a ring right away, I'm just happy to see us be competitive again after 4 years of misery.

I still miss Mark Price...

Wait a sec, what's Mike Brown doing in that gif? He an assistant with the Clippers now?

edit: my bad, should have known it was Woodson :/

I've been drinking give me a break.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its nuts that this game is close.

Its even more nuts that Telfair is in the game in crunch time. This Oklahoma team has no depth at all.

The opening is and there's some good plays, but not if you're looking for LeBron highlight reel plays. Just watch the very beginning at least.
Ok thanks. Just wanted to see how they both looked as a team in general. I watched alittle of yesterday and knick looked bad

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my fantasy dreams crushed on the second night of the season.

Oh well was out at a dope concert I ain't even mad.

Westlo

Cavs aren't getting past bulls if D rose doesn't go down

I recall Miami getting humiliated by Boston in their first game together

We lost by 8 points against the Celtics in Boston, you know the team that was runner up the year before and started that season 41-14.

Not a Knicks team who played away from home on the second half of a back to back after getting blown out @ home by the Bulls bench.

Keep trying to spin this shit the same, it aint.

It's a good time to be a Cavs fan.

5I5s8.png
upkuBWQ.png
mjlol.png

overcast

So if the Cavs win tomorrow will we completely unite and say that the Cavs will roll through the East?

Some of you guys are being ridiculous lmao. 1 game for a new team that wlll undoubtedly be good (unless they just collapse).

Top Bottom