• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0

alley-oop.jpg

tumblr_momw1m6jZQ1r5fyy1o4_1280.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_mykpez3PU91ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_moqbaeGVGU1rnh4vho1_500.gif

Our playoffs OT is up!!

Still a work in progress

EDIT: Ah crap. I thought today was the last day of the regular season. Felt like it did tbh after getting bounced for a playoff spot ;_; Nevertheless, we can still post here and just go back to that thread once we hit the playoffs. My apologies.

RELAYER

Banned
Man I hate the Spurs.
When they aren't kicking our ass, they're getting blown out by the fucking Pelicans to nuke our playoff chances.

So why was everyone saying hardens MVP chances were over after that spurs game when there's a very realistic opportunity the rockets could get the 2 seed back now?

Lol the Heat are winning and of course the Magic are beating the Nets. I wonder if the Magic know what is at stake and are trying to screw Miami, while at the same time eliminating Brooklyn.

Fjordson

So why was everyone saying hardens MVP chances were over after that spurs game when there's a very realistic opportunity the rockets could get the 2 seed back now?
They've been over for a while now. Since around the time Golden State went up double digit games on the rest of the conference.

Raps about to win and Atlanta winning at halftime.

Sweaty palms time in Chicago?

and Magic leading at halftime xD Heats fans gonna explode it they lose that pick.

They've been over for a while now. Since around the time Golden State went up double digit games on the rest of the conference.

Eh, I disagree. That may be your personal opinion, but feelings from the general public as a whole seemed to shift after that second spurs game when there was still a good chance the rockets could get the 2 seed.

The man's an asshole, but still hate to hear about any injuries especially around playoff time. Bulls should have no problems with the Bucks at least. ;o

He's only an asshole on the court, which is great. Everyone should be like Noah on the court. Playing their asses off and pissing off the other team.

overcast

Eh, I disagree. That may be your personal opinion, but feelings from the general public as a whole seemed to shift after that second spurs game when there was still a good chance the rockets could get the 2 seed.
Harden has 0% chance of winning MVP. It's a close race imo, but the media perception of Harden seemingly tilts negative lately I feel. Or at the very least, Curry hype is through the roof.

Fjordson

Not at all my personal opinion. It's basically a coin flip to me.

I'm speaking on what will actually happen. Curry will get it by a decent margin. And I've been seeing that for a while now. Once the Warriors started to tower over the rest of the conference it was mostly over. Team success resonates quite a bit with voters.

Edit: oops, I think I totally misread your post. There definitely were some media guys who changed their tune when you said. Not sure why.

Rose not starting 2nd half and not on bench. My god I'm on suicide watch right now.

Probably just Thibs giving him the rest the night off. Blatt did that with LeBron vs the Celts game 1. I'm sure he's fine.

Although, if you're worried about losing the 3 seed, yeah, that's a possibility now.

Top Bottom