• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

jptrey06

I'm looking at the bucks roster right now and boy oh boy, they have a group of quality players.

Look at their bench: Henson, Giannis, Mayo, Bayless and ilyasova. That's pretty solid right there. They also have Marshall at the end of the bench who is a starting PG last year.

But Scrub Middleton over Giannis? Why Kidd?!?!?

iamblades

does anyone think Davis is not winning MVP?

I thought there was no chance yet before the season started, but with Durant out for a significant stretch to start the season, the odds improve substantially.

They have to make the playoffs though, and probably not just squeak into the 8th seed.

If he drags them to the 6th seed or so in the west, and averages 26+/11+/3+ on his usual efficiency, I'd say he deserves it though.

AcridMeat

Banned
Come on Warriors.

I went to an LA/GS game a couple seasons ago, atmosphere is tense as hell, soooo many fucking Lakers fans in the building.

phanphare

Banned
I like McBobs so far. Excellent passing. He's like White LeBron out there. PEACE.

how'd McJesus do? he was a tough loss for us (Hornets). dude does a lot that doesn't show up on the stat sheet. his basketball IQ is pretty ridiculous, he just lacks a bit of the talent and athleticism himself to show it off. he always knows where the ball should be.

Piecake

Well, even though the wolves lost, I did see some encouraging signs, mainly Brewer did not play a whole lot. Those fouls at the end killed us... urghhh... Bennett, Rubio (that one was BS though), and Wiggins. All bad fouls.

But man, Bennett has been playing really well so far. I honestly did not know what to expect from him based on last year, but he is about a billion times better than that crap.

Dug

Banned
DependableHorribleIcelandichorse.gif

Was a more fun game than I expected going in. It was a pretty fun atmosphere, at least for a Wolves game despite the heartbreaking ending for Wiggins...

On a side note,I have to say the halftime show was pretty fucked up. There were audible groans of disgust when this weird elastic man was contorting his damn body in weird ways, it's too bad Red Panda stopped doing halftime shows. :(

Was a more fun game than I expected going in. It was a pretty fun atmosphere, at least for a Wolves game despite the heartbreaking ending for Wiggins...

On a side note,I have to say the halftime show was pretty fucked up. There were audible groans of disgust when this weird elastic man was contorting his damn body in weird ways, it's too bad Red Panda stopped doing halftime shows. :(
you were there? What section?

That was just a dumb play to end the game...

Top Bottom